Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile

McKDaddy

Reaction score
By Oct 10th we will have played two of our division rivals. How bout we beat them before we start calling them garbage?

kskboys

Reaction score
Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile.

So let’s say we take an L this week. Seems likely considering all of the chaos currently surrounding our roster

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Giants

3 in a row at home.

@ Patriots

@ Vikings

Broncos (so glad it’s at home)

Falcons

I think we could start the season 7-3 and most of the players who are out would be back by this time.

Then we play the Chiefs @ Chiefs. 7-4
Commanders and Gnats both looked competent last night. Eagles looked good first weekend. Don't know that I agree our division is weak. Might not be true any more.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Football Team and Gnats both looked competent last night. Eagles looked good first weekend. Don't know that I agree our division is weak. Might not be true any more.

Bad vs Bad makes 1 team look good.

I reserve judgement on Philly. Unfortunately they may have something but Atlanta is just awful. They did next to nothing to improve that horrible defense who made every QB last year look like Manning.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile.

So let’s say we take an L this week. Seems likely considering all of the chaos currently surrounding our roster

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Then we play the Chiefs @ Chiefs. 7-4

one game at a time , policy !

kskboys

Reaction score

I reserve judgement on Philly. Unfortunately they may have something but Atlanta is just awful. They did next to nothing to improve that horrible defense who made every QB last year look like Manning.
Of course, however you should also be reserving judgment on Wash and NYG. WASH has a good D and just needed a QB. Danny J has been looking better every year, and played well last night vs a stiff WASH D.

Majic

Reaction score
Nothing looks easy to me. Could well be playing the 2-0 Eagles in Week 3 and the 3-0 Panthers in Week 4.

Giants in Week 5 will probably be 1-3 and desperate.

Then we travel to the Pats in Week 6.

Week 7 looks better

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nothing looks easy to me. Could well be playing the 2-0 Eagles in Week 3 and the 3-0 Panthers in Week 4.

Giants in Week 5 will probably be 1-3 and desperate.

Then we travel to the Pats in Week 6.

Week 7 looks better

If we can’t string together wins against these types of opponents coming up after this week then we got bigger problems then I thought.

This is a cupcake schedule. If we’re not in the playoffs McCarthy has to go.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we can’t string together wins against these types of opponents coming up after this week then we got bigger problems then I thought.

This is a cupcake schedule. If we’re not in the playoffs McCarthy has to go.
To get that string of wins, our rooks absolutely must step up. And some backup DE's.

Aven8

Reaction score
It was an entertaining game last night. I’m trying to figure out what happened to Washington’s great D? They haven’t looked so great the past two weeks.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Get ready for the Eagles and Hurts to get smacked down by San Fran. Atlanta doesnt even have a pulse.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was an entertaining game last night. I’m trying to figure out what happened to Washington’s great D? They haven’t looked so great the past two weeks.

Because nobody plays defense.

Blaming the defense is just a crutch for blame. They’re all trash. The Rams are the only team that play something that resembles a professional defense.

Take aways and holding teams to FG’s is about all you can ask for. Bend don’t break is the meta.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
NYG have the perfect wake-me-up in week 3 with Atlanta, so they’ll likely be 1-2 and right back in it.

Unless of course Atlanta goes out and looks decent against TB on Sunday, which then would be a problem for G-men.

kskboys

Reaction score
Or Danny n the OLine have gotten better.