Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No game easy for this team. We lose like 3 starters before each game. Lol. Let’s just win this week.
No game easy for the entire NFL. But that’s not the point. They’re all winnable games including the chargers in my opinion. First of all they’re not Tampa Bay. Second of all Elliot will be a little bit more useful. Third of all we have Prescott

phildadon86

Reaction score
Trying to win games 35-31 every week isn't sustainable. The defense has to get better. They don't have to be great but they have to better. I struggle to think that's possible with such an anemic pass rush. It might be one of the worst in the NFL.
Oh I agree. But again. We arent playing a QB of Bradys caliber again until DLaw and Collins are back.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Both teams playing tonight are better than we are right now...let that sink in
Are you serious did you watch that entire game. They built full plate of each other’s freaking mistakes. The guys 10 yards open in the end zone he missed judge is the ball. Giants suck and I Washington is worse. Even though I picked Washington. Because I didn’t think they can do six in a row only reason

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why, he’s absolutely correct. We win the division it’s a whole new season. And by the time we could be on a roll healthy

Placement almost doesn’t matter anymore either.

The 2 seed is no longer a big advantage because they have to play wildcard weekend now.

I hate it but winning the division is now just as good as the 2 seed and the only team with a big advantage is the 1 seed.

It’s disgusting to think about but that’s where Roger Goodell and the greedy owners have taken us.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Placement almost doesn’t matter anymore either.

The 2 seed is no longer a big advantage because they have to play wildcard weekend now.

I hate it but winning the division is now just as good as the 2 seed and the only team with a big advantage is the 1 seed.

It’s disgusting to think about but that’s where Roger Goodell and the greedy owners have taken us.
I understand that. But I also understand that’s when you start playing like a big boy. Everybody’s On the same page. It’s a new season that’s what I’m saying

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh I agree. But again. We arent playing a QB of Bradys caliber again until DLaw and Collins are back.

But this week we are playing a super talent at QB who can buy time with his legs and we have multiple starters out on defense at key positions.

Not to mention it’s a road game.

After this week I think we settle in but this weeks unfortunately looks like an L. A W would be huge for the rest of our season this week.

Maybe we get lucky and Gregory doesn’t have a positive test today.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile.

So let’s say we take an L this week. Seems likely considering all of the chaos currently surrounding our roster

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Giants

3 in a row at home.

@ Patriots

@ Vikings

Broncos (so glad it’s at home)

Falcons

I think we could start the season 7-3 and most of the players who are out would be back by this time.

Then we play the Chiefs @ Chiefs. 7-4

WE'VE BEEN KNOWN to beat struggling teams??? This is the wrong team to think they're going to beat up on teams easily! We play to the level of our competition, we come out slow and struggle with lots of field goals!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WE'VE BEEN KNOWN to beat struggling teams??? This is the wrong team to think they're going to beat up on teams easily! We play to the level of our competition, we come out slow and struggle with lots of field goals!!!
I don’t understand it but it seems to be true. We play to the level of the competition. And that’s what makes me crazy

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
lol already giving up on them this week?

Yes. A win would be shocking and a great thing with a 3 game home stretch coming up.

I’m not saying they can’t win but if I’m betting my money is on the Chargers unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don’t understand it but it seems to be true. We play to the level of the competition. And that’s what makes me crazy

We just don't have the KILL MODE thinking, we like to keep teams in the game I don't get it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Their emerging D and top 5 QB say otherwise.
Prescott. Turning Elliot loose. Chargers are not Tampa Bay. I think we have a very good chance for the win. I don’t think it’s like Tampa the team with the ball last wins. I think we win by 10. Chargers have decent linebackers. That’s only thing that kept them in ballgame for the last three years