Our Playoff chances

Diehardblues

Reaction score
More lies from a lying troll.

Like it or not Garrett made you look like a total moron. Garrett putting a cap on the worst 25 years in Cowboys history. And you thought the guy was doing a great job. LOL
Not at all. My position on Garrett looks better with each passing day. And his tenure arguably best of last 25 years and counting.

This is where you get frustrated losing the argument and begin insulting me personally . Tread carefully.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Would you say everyone had it wrong for Jamarcus Russell or Tebow and all the QB drafted fairly early in 1st rounds. It’s quite a lengthy list. Somebody obviously gets it all wrong. Just saying...

Some college talents simply don’t make the transition to the NFL for various contributing factors.
Quarterback is a different position but I do think there's a correlation between quarterbacks flopping who were taken early because they usually go to bad teams and aren't developed properly. I think it benefited Mahomes tremendously to go to the Chiefs and backup Alex Smith. Same goes for Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. Same goes for Tom Brady.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Obviously. The guy was dumber than a stump. Did you see him flourish for another team?
He was damaged good by then. He was not "dumb" stop it. If you want to say he wasn't football smart then have at it. He's a Super Bowl champion that's for sure. Meanwhile, the "smart" Sean Lee is siting over here ringless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
More lies from a lying troll.

Like it or not Garrett made you look like a total moron. Garrett putting a cap on the worst 25 years in Cowboys history. And you thought the guy was doing a great job. LOL
What's up with all this aggressiveness....the name calling and all of that? Is it that deep? Unless I'm missing something he's not talking to you with the same energy......

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He was damaged good by then. He was not "dumb" stop it. If you want to say he wasn't football smart then have at it. He's a Super Bowl champion that's for sure. Meanwhile, the "smart" Sean Lee is siting over here ringless.

NO, he is dumb. Try watching an interview.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What's up with all this aggressiveness....the name calling and all of that? Is it that deep? Unless I'm missing something he's not talking to you with the same energy......

What name calling? Are you trolling me?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The "lying troll"? "Moron"? Seems a bit extra for the conversation you guys are having.

Troll is a common name around here. ARe you a troll too?

I didnt call anyone a moron.

Why dont you get lost troll?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't judge someones intellect based on how they give interviews. If I did I would think Floyd Mayweather was a idiot. Poor public speaking isn't evidence of poor intellect.

Mayweather is an idiot. LOL

Being good at boxing makes him smart?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mayweather is an idiot. LOL

Being good at boxing makes him smart?
Being a smart businessman and the most profitable boxer of all time has a little to do with him being a smart businessman. But please...tell me how dumb he is and how smart you are?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Troll is a common name around here. ARe you a troll too?

I didnt call anyone a moron.

Why dont you get lost troll?

Now see....I called you a Karen some time ago and you got butt hurt and you said stop with the name calling. So now you want to resort to calling other members names? Are you not capable of getting your point across without resorting to name calling like a child? Stop it. Nobody is buying this tough guy act. No one.

The irony of it all is you are the biggest troll on this site and have been for some time. So I find it hilarious you have the nerve to call anyone a troll.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now see....I called you a Karen some time ago and you got butt hurt and you said stop with the name calling. So now you want to resort to calling other members names? Are you not capable of getting your point across without resorting to name calling like a child? Stop it. Nobody is buying this tough guy act. No one.

The irony of it all is you are the biggest troll on this site and have been for some time. So I find it hilarious you have the nerve to call anyone a troll.

Maybe you should be a moderator troll? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Call me whatever name you want, I enjoy it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Being a smart businessman and the most profitable boxer of all time has a little to do with him being a smart businessman. But please...tell me how dumb he is and how smart you are?

So you think being a boxer makes him smart? Thats a first. So I take it you know him personally?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Where in my post did I say him being a boxer made him smart? Is something wrong with you? Did you take a nap today what's going on?

Never mind. Mayweather does have a good head on his shoulders. I was thinking of someone else. :thumbup: