Our "Elite" Players..

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I don't think I would agree with this. I would rate Hines way ahead of Moss. I certainly don't consider Moss to be better then Glenn.

That is ridiculous. Glenn has never had a season like Moss had last season.

Moss has really only had two good years IMO.

Well damn, he's only been in the league for 5 seasons. Was on IR for most of his rookie season, and battled injuries and tried to adjust to the league for the second. When he's been healthy, and played, he's been a contributor on the field. Despite your claims of him only having two good years, he still averages more in yards, yards per catch, and touchdowns per season than Glenn.

03 1105 yards and last year with 1483. Keep in mind, there really was nobody else to throw to in Washington last year. He got a lot of chances to catch the ball. I think he'd probably have to show me a bit more before I would consider him even 2nd tier.

Despite being one of true real threats in the passing game (Cooley, being the other), he flourished. I could easily say, with Moss being the only reciever that was a threat, it made it more difficult for him to have the type of season he had. Why bother though, stop making excuses to diminish his 2005 performance.