Our team can win the Super Bowl if the O line plays up to it’s potential

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You lost me when you said you love our coaching staff. If that's what you're putting your hat on you'll never see a Super Bowl in Dallas:facepalm:
You’re ready to give up on this coaching staff already?

Go for it. Dumb, but go for it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the QB can not step up in big moments then you shouldn't pay him max money. Lesser QB's have gotten hot at the right time and maybe Dak can, it absolutely starts tomorrow. The eagles won't be losing many more games, maybe 1 but they've beaten us several times in recent years to knock us out of the playoffs. We will see what he's made of.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You’re ready to give up on this coaching staff already?

Go for it. Dumb, but go for it.
I didn't say give up on them. I said if you counting on them to get us to a Super Bowl good luck. You tell me a game where minus the ST coach and Quinn that our other coaches mattered? You really thing Big Mike will coach you to one unless the players play above their head?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If the QB can not step up in big moments then you shouldn't pay him max money. Lesser QB's have gotten hot at the right time and maybe Dak can, it absolutely starts tomorrow. The eagles won't be losing many more games, maybe 1 but they've beaten us several times in recent years to knock us out of the playoffs. We will see what he's made of.
No mention of the O line? Does the O line matter at all how Dak plays?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hum wonder if the panic of the quarterback holding the ball too long, running around in fear affects those "stats" naw one guy out made the difference.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I didn't say give up on them. I said if you counting on them to get us to a Super Bowl good luck.
This team has the coaching talent to win a Super bowl, I am positive of that.

Our O line is my biggest concern. If they play up to their potential, I am very excited about our chances this year. Really worried about the O line though!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
hum wonder if the panic of the quarterback holding the ball too long, running around in fear affects those "stats" naw one guy out made the difference.
You truly only see the QB play! How do you make your TV do that? Do you have special blinders you wear?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You truly only see the QB play! How do you make your TV do that? Do you have special blinders you wear?
yep, dalton is home laughing about one guy out on the offensive line and nobody can win with one guy out.

I'm just waiting on "I'm a big fer" to step up and beat a good defense since he can't win with one guy out on the offensive line. you read that right one guy. dalton is sitting at home laughing. "one guy" *laughing*

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
dude, the whole offensive line was out, oops that was when dalton played and won games with scrubs. nobody expects dak to win with one guy out. you saw it in the past and you will see it in the future. we beat the Raiders and the glee full dak groupies will be singing the praise like always. mvp rudy.. you can do it. unless you are one offensive lineman down. :(:popcorn:
What a bunch of horse manure!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This team has the coaching talent to win a Super bowl, I am positive of that.

Our O line is my biggest concern. If they play up to their potential, I am very excited about our chances this year. Really worried about the O line though!

Could you explain to all of us why you think this? I already stated why I think not, Again. No adjustments. Either in game or with injuries. Poor clock management. Bad decisions on when to go on 4th versus punt. Should I go on? Out coached by better head coaches.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Could you explain to all of us why you think this? I already stated why I think not, Again. No adjustments. Either in game or with injuries. Poor clock management. Bad decisions on when to go on 4th versus punt. Should I go on? Out coached by better head coaches.
Yes, go on. I disagree with almost ever thing you said, except clock management. Their have been a couple issues with clock management.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dalton had no problem getting the ball out fast with scrubs. sure at times, the scrubs gave him no time. unlike shaky prescott. one guy *laughing*