First of all, thank you. And you should post more often to try and balance out this place. I'm good friends with the guy who owns and operates a very popular VH fan site on FB. He lets the trolls do what they please because it's traffic for him and they help with threads and posts. But there he lets us call them out and shame them, here that is not tolerated. It's the same mindset here. If they ban all the trolls and Debbie Downers, then it's less money for them. They act like Jerry Jones. Jerry believes in "get them talking about my team and it doesn't matter if it's negative talk." The great Rock & Roll philosopher, Diamond Davis Lee Roth once said, "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look, baby!" This site has the same philosophy as Jerry Jones. But at least they should let us bash the trolls. And I do think the Debbie Downers chase away those good posters. Fans like
@AsthmaField should be posting a lot more.
@Ranching too since he has the most knowledge of the game than 99 percent of the people here.
I do wear navy/royal blue glasses and I'm so drunk off Jerry's blue Kool-Aid that I should be in rehab.
Yep you're right. The negativity isn't going do anything. Which is why I always try to be positive. It's not easy but I try. I see the positive and negative in just about everything. I'm a glass half FULL kind of guy.
And even a blind man can see this year is different. No way would the old Jerry Jones get rid of Parsons. Parson always brought attention to the team and Jerry loves him some attention. The old Jerry wouldn't have hired Parker and let him bring in his coaches. It's been said way too many times to think about, "Jerry is the coach and GM." That poor horse has been dead for a long time, so I see no reason to continue hitting that poor thing. It's not going to change anything.
You're right again. It does take time. You're using common sense here. I think common sense is God given, but people just don't use it.
Let's hope and pray for the best for our team.
GO COWBOYS!