Owen Schmitt

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953597 said:
I meant NFLDraftScout. Theo pays for their premium membership and thats why he was touting their use of Blesto and how they were the best etc.

i just said i saw Wright and others putting him at a 4.85 and that 4.57 looked kinda weird. Nothing more and nothing less.

theogt;1953600 said:
It's far and away the best draft site on the web. Their in depth analysis is unmatched. For example, they take each receiver and each corner and put up stats for how many times they were targeted, yards, catches, etc. Their O-line analysis is fantastic. They have a formula (much like Yakuza Rich's but much much more complex) where they rank O-line and it appears to be a very good predictor of NFL success. They have more information on more prospects than any other site. They provide sortable charts. It really is a fantastic site.

what he said

peplaw made an appearance too? hey Sally! they're putting the band back together! Justice Team Anthology

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1953618 said:
I, tomson75, hereby formally apologize for upsettingsummer by exaggerating the complete ineptness that is Deon Anderson's blocking.

There.

:moon:

good boy

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953624 said:
i see youve chosen to hide behind bluster. kkk im done.

:eek:

hope this closes the thread about a player who probably will never wear the Star, Hostile, get out your black dresses, it's your mourning period

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953624 said:
i see youve chosen to hide behind bluster. kk im done.
Just having a laugh at your expense. But you're the one who kept digging the hole deeper.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1953632 said:
I hope your anal glaucoma spreads to your genitals and your ***** doesn't see any action either. :D

too late :eek:: but there's a party this weekend, hopefully I get back on track so that the Sacamano name will live on

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953633 said:
too late :eek:: but there's a party this weekend, hopefully I get back on track so that the Sacamano name will live on
Are you trying to tell us that your little flower blossomed?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953601 said:
Im not talking about them. im talking about the hype machine that is on the national stage. telecasts were calling him the next larry csonka, the toughest player in college football, floating rumors of a 4.57 40s, talking about how him banging his head into things makes him tough and on and on and on.
If that's enough to = a hype machine, then you could say that about every player who will be drafted. Just about every one of them of them will be compared favorably to a great player. Just like they will be compared to a bum. For example, Schmitt could be the next Czonka or Moose, or he could be the next Jamar Martin. Everyone of them will also have their attributes placed out there in this type of manner.

I just don't see all that many people getting riled up about a FB. Except Hos which is perfectly understandable. So it's still hyperbole on your part.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1953636 said:
Are you trying to tell us that your little flower blossomed?

I have never heard of that one before

I keep it gully, so you're gonna have to break that one down

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
peplaw06;1953653 said:
If that's enough to = a hype machine, then you could say that about every player who will be drafted. Just about every one of them of them will be compared favorably to a great player. Just like they will be compared to a bum. For example, Schmitt could be the next Czonka or Moose, or he could be the next Jamar Martin. Everyone of them will also have their attributes placed out there in this type of manner.

I just don't see all that many people getting riled up about a FB. Except Hos which is perfectly understandable. So it's still hyperbole on your part.

yeah cause hos was the only person in the thread that has been saying that. :rolleyes:

tomson was touting him as this cannot miss super prospect and thats why i sadid ti. if you want to think thats hyperbole then fine but there were much more than 5 people in here touting him as the second coming.
all youre doing is understating as much as you possibly can to try and bolster your point.

and no not everyplayer is touted as the second coming of a hall of famer on a routine basis. if you think that then so be it but its asinine. other than DMac what prospect gets their own thread on the main page and the examples are all over the place.

most people have steered clear of this thread because theo and i were arguing and people tend to not get involved with that exacept bob and apparently you. perhaps you should review the beginning of the thread adn do a little bit of research into how much he is being pimped. someone in this thread linked multiple fluff pieces from sources like the washington post for example

but hey you 'think' hes not being hyped. :rolleyes:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953684 said:
yeah cause hos was the only person in the thread that has been saying that. :rolleyes:

tomson was touting him as this cannot miss super prospect and thats why i sadid ti. if you want to think thats hyperbole then fine but there were much more than 5 people in here touting him as the second coming.
all youre doing is understating as much as you possibly can to try and bolster your point.

and no not everyplayer is touted as the second coming of a hall of famer on a routine basis. if you think that then so be it but its asinine. other than DMac what prospect gets their own thread on the main page and the examples are all over the place.

most people have steered clear of this thread because theo and i were arguing and people tend to not get involved with that exacept bob and apparently you. perhaps you should review the beginning of the thread adn do a little bit of research into how much he is being pimped. someone in this thread linked multiple fluff pieces from sources like the washington post for example

but hey you 'think' hes not being hyped. :rolleyes:
blah blah blah...

it's no where near what you perceive it to be. But keep on fighting those windmills.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
peplaw06;1953687 said:
blah blah blah...

it's no where near what you perceive it to be. But keep on fighting those windmills.

sure thing and you keep thinking that hos is the only one that touts him as the second coming. :rolleyes:

playmakers

Reaction score
Dont know if this has been said, because its hard to read 700 posts in 5 minutes, this guy is a Bill Parcells player. My guess is he gets picked by him in the 2nd round. This guy is not your normal FB. Personally, I think he will be moved to tight end/h back in the NFL. Like a Cooley from the Skins.

IMO, drafting him would be a luxury but we cant afford to draft a luxury player. We need other holes filled if were going to make it to the Superbowl.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
playmakers;1953743 said:
Dont know if this has been said, because its hard to read 700 posts in 5 minutes, this guy is a Bill Parcells player. My guess is he gets picked by him in the 2nd round. This guy is not your normal FB. Personally, I think he will be moved to tight end/h back in the NFL. Like a Cooley from the Skins.

IMO, drafting him would be a luxury but we cant afford to draft a luxury player. We need other holes filled if were going to make it to the Superbowl.

The hell we can't!

We don't have many (or any) GLARING needs. This is not the 2002 cowboys we're talking about. Even our first round pick will most likely be a backup (like our last 2 first round picks) so don't go telling me that vastly upgrading the fullback position with a player that would actually START right away is a "luxury we can't afford".

BS.

If Schmidt or Hillis are available for our 2nd round pick we BETTER take one of them.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1953762 said:
The hell we can't!

We don't have many (or any) GLARING needs. This is not the 2002 cowboys we're talking about. Even our first round pick will most likely be a backup (like our last 2 first round picks) so don't go telling me that vastly upgrading the fullback position with a player that would actually START right away is a "luxury we can't afford".

BS.

If Schmidt or Hillis are available for our 2nd round pick we BETTER take one of them.

I disagree we have one RB on the roster going into the draft. a WR that has played on full season in his x amount of years a pro a 3rd string WR that couldn't catch a cold. A whole at DT with a veteran coming of injury a converted DE and a DT that is on roller blades. Our DE's couldn't get a sack if they was no Oline. We need an upgrade on Akin. Ken Hamlin is average at best and i think Pat Watkin is better so theres still a question mark at that position. Our Left Tackle is almost finished with his career. Our ST suck we have average returners

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953684 said:

...as much as you're overstating yours. C'mon fuzzy, i thought we came to an understanding? I never once said this guy was some "super prospect". I simply said that I think he's as close to a can't miss 3-4 rounder as you're going to find. If he were a CB, QB, RB, WR, OT, or LB, he'd probably be a top 15 pick (as dominant as he is at his position).

I never once touted this guy as the "second coming" or a "future hall of famer". I simply said that I have little to no doubt that he'll be a better pro than Hoyte or Anderson.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
theogt;1953554 said:
Jesus, can't get you be more concise?

If you knew him, you would not throw his name around in that manner, but since you obviously don't know him, why do you choose his name to throw around?

Why choose that name?

Why not find something else to say?

Just curious, I always wonder that.