Owen Schmitt

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953530 said:
I don't really see the difference between the 2, both post times that are subject to change once the Combine rolls around

this is by far one of the stupidest arguments I've ever witnessed
The difference is that one is a professional service provided by professional scouts that get compensated handsomely for their services, while the other is a guy in his mother's basement.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953534 said:
The difference is that one is a professional service provided by professional scouts that get compensated handsomely for their services, while the other is a guy in his mother's basement.

Too bad NFLDraftscout cherry picks two times from what BLESTO gives them that arent even the min and max values.

I will say theo after 4 pages of you trying to slam me over what i look to fro draft information, you show some serious lack of class by not putting your money where your mouth is.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953540 said:
Too bad NFLDraftscout cherry picks two times from what BLESTO gives them that arent even the min and max values.
This isn't a conversation about NFLDS.

I will say theo after 4 pages of you trying to slam me over what i look to fro draft information, you show some serious lack of class by not putting your money where your mouth is.
Not putting my money where my mouth is? What do you mean?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953509 said:
If its any consolation i like the mock in your sig up until the third round. :D

:mad:

thats fair brah you like the guy and from what ive seen so do i . i just wont go gaga over him as I see the hype machine in full swing.

At this point, I wish I hadn't either. I think it's too late now. It's like having herpes. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1953458 said:
Anderson's play was worse than Ayodele's at times. You seem to have no problem criticizing his play. He can't block worth sheet. A dozen catches a year doesn't make up for his poor blocking.

so there's no chance Anderson can impove? despite the fact that he did improve as a rookie? the Cowboys traded up to draft him, so I think the dude has something

tearing a player down to pimp your own, that hasn't been tried before on here:rolleyes:

tomson75 said:
Technically true, but they'll be 31 teams that will regret thinking that way.

:lmao2: please, don't make this guy out to be some kind of cornerstone player

in 2 years, the only people who will still be talking about him will be you, theo and Hostile, moaning and groaning about not selecting him, after you see him blow up a player on Sportcenter

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1953534 said:

until the Combine, both are just talking out of their rears regarding 40 times

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953543 said:
This isn't a conversation about NFLDS.

Not putting my money where my mouth is? What do you mean?

Well then theo where are these figures from BLESTO then because as was stated in Bob's quote of you, you claim NFLDraftScout uses them. that is how they entered teh discussion. Without NFLDS you have no reference to go by.

Now i realize you are going to try and hedge yourself from that because it demonstrates you were wrong and your ego cant take that but you might as well talk about the WVU coaching staff as being the best source for all the good it does.

You dont have access to BLESTO anymore than anyone else here does so you talking about it is quite frankly stupid.

as for putting your money where your mouth is, Im talking about how youve made a claims such as hell run around a 4.6 and that hes a great athlete and hes worth a third round pic. You took it upon yourself to try and say i dont know who my sources are so how about you tell us your sources that are so fabulous.

Thats why i said you refuse to take a stand. Youll bash me or Wright or anyone else that disagrees with you but other than your sofa scouting what do you have that makes your opinion based on anything but your own arrogance?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953551 said:
Well then theo where are these figures from BLESTO then because as was stated in Bob's quote of you, you claim NFLDraftScout uses them. that is how they entered teh discussion. Without NFLDS you have no reference to go by.

Now i realize you are going to try and hedge yourself from that because it demonstrates you were wrong and your ego cant take that but you might as well talk about the WVU coaching staff as being the best source for all the good it does.

You dont have access to BLESTO anymore than anyone else here does so you talking about it is quite frankly stupid.

as for putting your money where your mouth is, Im talking about how youve made a claims such as hell run around a 4.6 and that hes a great athlete and hes worth a third round pic. You took it upon yourself to try and say i dont know who my sources are so how about you tell us your sources that are so fabulous.

Thats why i said you refuse to take a stand. Youll bash me or Wright or anyone else that disagrees with you but other than your sofa scouting what do you have that makes your opinion based on anything but your own arrogance?
Jesus, can't get you be more concise? There's no need for this long of a post. No one cares to read all of your drivel.

Reply in a more concise manner and I'll reply.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953549 said:
until the Combine, both are just talking out of their rears regarding 40 times

Oh i realize that. i just dont believe that 4.57 time was credible thats what started it.

Thats why theo started on his greatness that is NFLDS becaseu they get their stuff from BLESTO and National and it comes out they doctor the figures he doesnt want to talk about it.

Id be mad too if I payed for that tripe.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953546 said:
so there's no chance Anderson can't impove? despite the fact that he did improve as a rookie? the Cowboys traded up to draft him, so I think the dude has something

I didn't say that. Relatively, however, I doubt he'll ever be the pro that Schmitt could become. Is that clear to you yet?

tearing a player down to pimp your own, that hasn't been tried before on here:rolleyes:

Spare me the lecture. I'm not tearing anyone down. He didn't lead block very well IMO. Get over it. It certainly wouldn't be hard to improve on, either by himself, or someone else.

:lmao2: please, don't make this guy out to be some kind of cornerstone player

Read into it whatever you want. :rolleyes:

in 2 years, the only people who will still be talking about him will be you, theo and Hostile, moaning and groaning about not selecting him, after you see him blow up a player on Sportcenter

Probably not.

I just hope you all don't turn into one of those hindsight people, "WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN RANDY MOSS!" who clutter the board w/ heartbroken death-throws

I haven't done that yet. I doubt I'll start now.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953554 said:
Jesus, can't get you be more concise? There's no need for this long of a post. No one cares to read all of your drivel.

Reply in a more concise manner and I'll reply.

this coming from the guy that would respond in line by line this whole thread. theres only one question in there im sure if you try you can find it.

its so obvious you dont want to answer it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953559 said:
this coming from the guy that would respond in line by line this whole thread. theres only one question in there im sure if you try you can find it.

its so obvious you dont want to answer it.
My thoughts were clear and concise, though. One to two sentences per reply. You have five paragraphs for a reply to a simple question.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953551 said:
I based my opinion on watching him play. I look at him run and I think he'll run a 4.55-4.65.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1953557 said:
I didn't say that. Relatively, however, I doubt he'll ever be the pro that Schmitt could become. Is that clear to you yet?

Schmitt could also do crap in the NFL

the staff is higher on Anderson than you are, I'll go w/ them

tomson75 said:
Spare me the lecture. I'm not tearing anyone down. He didn't lead block very well IMO. Get over it. It certainly wouldn't be hard to improve on, either by himself, or someone else.

exaggerating a deficiency isn't tearing anyone down? so I guess the people saying Roy Williams is horrible in coverage were doing what exactly?

tomson75 said:
Read into it whatever you want. :rolleyes:

you regret passing on franchise players, not FBs, they're a dime a dozen

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953561 said:
My thoughts were clear and concise, though. One to two sentences per reply. You have five paragraphs for a reply to a simple question.

oh no theo has problems reading what is literally 10 sentences. i write in short two sentence paragraphs for a reason but hey you keep making excuses.

if you dont want to reveal your source for his third round grade, 4.6 40 time or his athleticism that you claim then fine.

If you want to keep babbling about BLESTO when BLESTOs info is not available you go ahead.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
tomson75;1953569 said:
Is this not cool now? Damn. :eek::

no of course not my point is hes being a hypocrite making what ended up being half pages of text in the form of line by line responses.

i actually think hes drinking again.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953571 said:
oh no theo has problems reading what is literally 10 sentences. i write in short two sentence paragraphs for a reason but hey you keep making excuses.

if you dont want to reveal your source for his third round grade, 4.6 40 time or his athleticism that you claim then fine.

If you want to keep babbling about BLESTO when BLESTOs info is not available you go ahead.
NATIONAL SCOUTING DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!111111111111 WE'RE ALL LIARARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!111

LOL. You're hilarious.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953556 said:
Id be mad too if I payed for that tripe.

well yeah, if you were paying them 147Gs for players times before the Combine

I don't doubt that they are very, very good EVALUATING PLAYERS...theogt...but arguing over who's pre-Combine times is more accurate is a bunch of poo