Owen Schmitt

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953584 said:
well yeah, if you were paying them 147Gs for players times before the Combine

I don't doubt that they are very, very good EVALUATING PLAYERS, theo, but arguing over who's pre-Combine times is more accurate is a bunch of poo
Good post. Seriously.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953581 said:
NATIONAL SCOUTING DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!111111111111 WE'RE ALL LIARARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!111

LOL. You're hilarious.

see what i mean....

even after i played his game, he still cant bring himself to actually answer the question.

and you called me a coward...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953588 said:
see what i mean....

even after i played his game, he still cant bring himself to actually answer the question.

and you called me a coward...
THEY DON"T HAS NO WEBSITEZZZZ!!!!!1111111

You made a fool of yourself.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953509 said:
If its any consolation i like the mock in your sig up until the third round. :D

thats fair brah you like the guy and from what ive seen so do i . i just wont go gaga over him as I see the hype machine in full swing.
For somebody who chastizes hyperbole as much as you, this comment takes the cake.

This entire thread is basically 3-5 guys talking about drafting a FB in the 3rd round. And one of em played FB for cryin out loud. If that's a hype machine, then it must be in the grassroots stages. I guess I should expect him to eventually be a 1st rounder if this hype machine ever gets off the ground.

I for one am stupendously bored by the topic of this thread. But it is fun seeing Hos get all riled up.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953567 said:
Schmitt could also do crap in the NFL

As I've already alluded to as well. I'm aware of how this works summer, I just don't think the odds of him doing so are very good.

exaggerating a deficiency isn't tearing anyone down?

I exaggerated it once, and admitted to it. You want a formal apology?

I don't think the guy lead blocks very well. Does this hurt your feelings?

then explain yourself instead of throwing around cliches

I doubt you'd have a difficult time understanding anything I've said if you didn't have your head up your ***...Cliche' enough for you?

what exactly would we be regretting? most teams who finish in the top 10 in rushing haven't exactly regretted having average FBs on their team

Hmm. You're right. I bet they'd like MORE average players elsewhere too! :rolleyes:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1953584 said:
well yeah, if you were paying them 147Gs for players times before the Combine

I don't doubt that they are very, very good EVALUATING PLAYERS...theogt...but arguing over who's pre-Combine times is more accurate is a bunch of poo

I meant NFLDraftScout. Theo pays for their premium membership and thats why he was touting their use of Blesto and how they were the best etc.

i just said i saw Wright and others putting him at a 4.85 and that 4.57 looked kinda weird. Nothing more and nothing less.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'm waiting until 666, and then I'm going to bed. :D

...wonder what happened to the OP.?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953597 said:
I meant NFLDraftScout. Theo pays for their premium membership and thats why he was touting their use of Blesto and how they were the best etc.

i just said i saw Wright and others putting him at a 4.85 and that 4.57 looked kinda weird. Nothing more and nothing less.
It's far and away the best draft site on the web. Their in depth analysis is unmatched. For example, they take each receiver and each corner and put up stats for how many times they were targeted, yards, catches, etc. Their O-line analysis is fantastic. They have a formula (much like Yakuza Rich's but much much more complex) where they rank O-line and it appears to be a very good predictor of NFL success. They have more information on more prospects than any other site. They provide sortable charts. It really is a fantastic site.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
peplaw06;1953594 said:
For somebody who chastizes hyperbole as much as you, this comment takes the cake.

This entire thread is basically 3-5 guys talking about drafting a FB in the 3rd round. And one of em played FB for cryin out loud. If that's a hype machine, then it must be in the grassroots stages.

I for one am stupendously bored by the topic of this thread. But it is fun seeing Hos get all riled up.

Im not talking about them. im talking about the hype machine that is on the national stage. telecasts were calling him the next larry csonka, the toughest player in college football, floating rumors of a 4.57 40s, talking about how him banging his head into things makes him tough and on and on and on.

It has nothing to do with these guys here. I am saying that they are getting into the hype that they see from watching college football. its not asif Tomson didnt know exactly what im talking about

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953601 said:
Im not talking about them. im talking about the hype machine that is on the national stage. telecasts were calling him the next larry csonka, the toughest player in college football, floating rumors of a 4.57 40s, talking about how him banging his head into things makes him tough and on and on and on.

It has nothing to do with these guys here. I am saying that they are getting into the hype that they see from watching college football. its not asif Tomson didnt know exactly what im talking about
Yes, you're the only one that sees the light. We're all blinded by the media onslaught that molds our soft minds.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953591 said:
THEY DON"T HAS NO WEBSITEZZZZ!!!!!1111111

You made a fool of yourself.

i think you should put the drink down and think about what your posting in the manner in which you are posting and then ask yourself who really is playing the fool.

You sat there for hours chastising my 'sources' then when your asked the same exact thing you take this tactic. Its really sad brah. Really, really sad.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1953595 said:
I exaggerated it once, and admitted to it. You want a formal apology?

I don't think the guy lead blocks very well. Does this hurt your feelings?

he can improve

don't want your mistakes to be re-lived, don't make them, simple as that, that's how it works on message boards;)

now, formally apologize

tomson75 said:
I doubt you'd have a difficult time understanding anything I've said if you didn't have your head up your ***...Cliche' enough for you?

:bow:

tomson75 said:
Hmm. You're right. I bet they'd like MORE average players elsewhere too! :rolleyes:

you can get by w/ average FBs

but thanks for contributing to the hyberbole that's running rampant in this thread

we'll live not taking Schmitt, as will 30, other NFL teams

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953607 said:
i think you should put the drink down and think about what your posting in the manner in which you are posting and then ask yourself who really is playing the fool.

You sat there for hours chastising my 'sources' then when your asked the same exact thing you take this tactic. Its really sad brah. Really, really sad.
HEz dA liaR!!!!!!!!!11111111

Haha. What a wonderful meltdown you had in this thread. Really topped yourself.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953606 said:
Yes, you're the only one that sees the light. We're all blinded by the media onslaught that molds our soft minds.

im glad yuve taken it upon yourself to talk for other people.

tomson knew exactly what i was talking about.

youre a sad little man.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953609 said:
HEz dA liaR!!!!!!!!!11111111

Haha. What a wonderful meltdown you had in this thread. Really topped yourself.

what would you call your behavior now? as i keep saying throughout this thread, you need some introspection .

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953611 said:
what would you call your behavior now? as i keep saying throughout this thread, you need some introspection .
Just poking fun at your meltdown. It was an amazing display of arrogance and stubborness. Faced directly with being proven wrong you resorted to calling anyone and everyone liars. LIES! ALL LIES!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953600 said:
It's far and away the best draft site on the web. Their in depth analysis is unmatched. For example, they take each receiver and each corner and put up stats for how many times they were targeted, yards, catches, etc. Their O-line analysis is fantastic. They have a formula (much like Yakuza Rich's but much much more complex) where they rank O-line and it appears to be a very good predictor of NFL success. They have more information on more prospects than any other site. They provide sortable charts. It really is a fantastic site.

and they cherrypick statistics from their sources.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I, tomson75, hereby formally apologize for upsetting summer by exaggerating the complete ineptness that is Deon Anderson's blocking.

There.

:moon:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theogt;1953613 said:
Just poking fun at your meltdown.

how was that a meltdown? the guy cherrypicks stats and claims USAToday in his sig when there is no cite of him USA Today in the last 3 years.

I still stand by that. Its suspect reporting. you were just being stupid and saying that i was calling you a liar when i never said any such thing.

A meltdown is you using leetspeak to try to deflect attention away from something.

Again what are your sources for his third round grade, 40 time and superior athleticism?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1953619 said:
how was that a meltdown? the guy cherrypicks stats and claims USAToday in his sig when there is no cite of him USA Today in the last 3 years?

I still stand by that. Its suspect reporting. you were just being stupid and saying that i was calling you a liar when i never said any such thing.

A meltdown is you using leetspeak to try to deflect attention away from something.

Again what are your sources for his third round grade, 40 time and superior athleticism?
LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!! I searched the googlez!!!! I chuckle just thinking about it.