Owens blames Romo and Garrett for release - 5/23/09

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
http://dcfanatic.com/2009/05/23/terrell-owens-blames-romo-and-garrett-for-release.aspx

Terrell Owens blames Romo and Garrett for release

At some point in time I knew I would be writing this blog entry. I knew it, you knew it and the football world probably knew it.

Here's the scoop.

Twitter. That's where he did. And he did it on May 19th at 1:03pm, but somehow it has not been in the national media yet. That's a mystery to me and after I get done writing this blog entry I am going to email a few pals and see if we can get this party started.

But why not just let it die DC? The Cowboys are moving on from this and you should too.

iblog. That's why. That and the fact that I want everyone to know that Terrell Owens is what we all (or most of us) thought he was.

He's a moron. Now he's in Buffalo so why doesn't he take the high road and just let this issue go? Because he's still trying to convince people that he's not the bad guy. The problem is that he is the bad guy and he just can't see it.

Now onto the Twitter stuff. If you don't know what it is ask a friend or one of your kids, lol.

Someone named noelheller twittered at him this following comment, read here.
@terrellowens81 - I am so glad for your reception in Buffalo. I was not happy the Cowboys cut you. LOVE your honesty!
So we got a Bills fan shouting to him and supporting him. Nothing is said in there where he has to respond back with a shot at Tony Romo or Jason Garrett.

But in true Terrell Owens fashion he could not control himself. It has been about two months since the Cowboys cut him and he had held back from taking his shots.

Until he decided to reply to this fan, read here.
@noelheller - neither ws i, blame the OC & romo!! but i'm happy 2 b where i am but i miss the other guys tht were & r true teammates!!
Blame the OC and Romo. Thank you Terrell Owens. Thank you for doing what you do. Thank you for showing your true colors, as we all knew you would, and once again throwing the quarterback under the bus and assigning blame to everyone but yourself.

Brilliant.

I think the funniest part of all of this is that he's so irrelevant now by being in Buffalo that this isn't a national story just yet. If fact I think I am breaking this story, lol.

And in closing I would just like to once again thank Jerry Jones for getting rid of this piece of trash from the Dallas Cowboys Family. </SPAN>

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2784303 said:
Terrell Owens blames Romo and Garrett for release
Of course he does.

The question is, does anyone really care?

Not me.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I dislike TO as much as you do, but are we absolutely positive this is really TO and not some impostor like with Ware?

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
This is utterly shocking!

In other news...the sun came up in the east today.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
I'd rather let it die; I've already moved on. Already ordered my Miles Austin jersey... :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Owens doesn't know what he is talking about. Jason Garrett said when he returned from almost taking the job in St. Louis that he would "never" give Jerry Jones any kind of ultimatum that it was him or Owens.

No player was consulted about Owens. That includes Tony Romo.

In other words neither Romo nor Garrett had anything to do with his release. Neither of the them was consulted. Are they part of the reason why he is gone?

Absolutely. Owens was openly critical of both towards the end of the year and it pissed off a man named Stephen Jones. Owens waiver is his own damned fault. He simply can't shut his festering gob.

Good riddance to all the trash that was thrown away this off season.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2784313 said:
I dislike TO as much as you do, but are we absolutely positive this is really TO and not some impostor like with Ware?
That is a fair question.

I will let my other post stand though.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2784316 said:
Owens doesn't know what he is talking about. Jason Garrett said when he returned from almost taking the job in St. Louis that he would "never" give Jerry Jones any kind of ultimatum that it was him or Owens.

No player was consulted about Owens. That includes Tony Romo.

In other words neither Romo nor Garrett had anything to do with his release. Neither of the them was consulted. Are they part of the reason why he is gone?

Absolutely. Owens was openly critical of both towards the end of the year and it pissed off a man named Stephen Jones. Owens waiver is his own damned fault. He simply can't shut his festering gob.

Good riddance to all the trash that was thrown away this off season.

:hammer:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had promised myself to never involve myself with any sort of Twitter (just what the blue hell is Twitter anyway???) nonsense of any kind, but I unfortunately clicked on read here and BOOM! I was there. :(

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score

My sources tell me that the Ware impostor was none other than Bob Sacamano.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Owens was history in Big D the moment he sat down with Deion for his interview on the NFL Network.

That was insubordination plain and simple and it was stupid! Simply STUPID!

After that it was only a matter of time. I appreciate Stephen Jones for taking out the trash.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2784340 said:
Owens was history in Big D the moment he sat down with Deion for his interview on the NFL Network.

That was insubordination plain and simple and it was stupid! Simply STUPID!

After that it was only a matter of time. I appreciate Stephen Jones for taking out the trash.
I agree, it also ticked me off that Deion helped instigate it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
are we absolutely positive this is really TO and not some impostor like with Ware?

??? Exactly...

Ware only had upwards of ten or more idiots posing as him on Twitter... Sure. I am to believe this was the TO responding. OK :umm: No.. That's quite a reach to come up with a full story on a twitter response from an alleged TO... :lmao:

Wow DC? You still have a lot of post TO era frustration pent up inside of that Met loving head of yours. Dodgers rule ;) Don't you forget that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2784347 said:
??? Exactly...

Ware only had upwards of ten or more idiots posing as him on Twitter... Sure. I am to believe this was the TO responding. OK :umm: No.. That's quite a reach to come up with a full story on a twitter response from an alleged TO... :lmao:

Wow DC? You still have a lot of post TO era frustration pent up inside of that Met loving head of yours. Dodgers rule ;) Don't you forget that.
I am shocked that you responded to this thread. Shocked I tell you.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Owens won't really know how fortunate he was to have a QB like Romo until the Bills are 5-11 and he has his worst statistical season ever.