Owens blames Romo and Garrett for release - 5/23/09

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
30 some odd pages i'll ask again -

when has owens ever blamed himself for the problems that seem to exist on any team he's been a part of?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;2790375 said:
30 some odd pages i'll ask again -

when has owens ever blamed himself for the problems that seem to exist on any team he's been a part of?

I think Owens thinks you lose as a team.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Idgit;2790396 said:
I think Owens thinks you lose as a team.

then why does it divide them so much?

i don't care what he thinks, i don't care what he tells the press - i'm simply asking -

has owens ever said it was his fault a team he went to suddenly was so dysfunctional?

so far it's always the QB - gee. imagine my surprise, it seems to be again.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
iceberg;2790411 said:
then why does it divide them so much?

i don't care what he thinks, i don't care what he tells the press - i'm simply asking -

has owens ever said it was his fault a team he went to suddenly was so dysfunctional?

so far it's always the QB - gee. imagine my surprise, it seems to be again.

He's never taken responsibility for dropped passes. All there ever was after a dropped pass was a smile. Why would he admit to being responsible for anything else?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2790460 said:
He's never taken responsibility for dropped passes. All there ever was after a dropped pass was a smile. Why would he admit to being responsible for anything else?

that's my point. until he takes responsibility for his own actions, i don't give an unholy damn what he thinks of others faults.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
iceberg;2790573 said:
that's my point. until he takes responsibility for his own actions, i don't give an unholy damn what he thinks of other faults.

Cant argue with that.