Owens Spitting Truth About Romo

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dead on accurate. I have always said the same thing about Romo.
So what everyone says that. Doesn't mean a thing one way or the other. Just .Something that could be said.

You here all excited as if all your assumptions have been verified to be true. Well factor this into your asinine equation of what if and what is.

Romo was robbed by a jerked off league in 2014. And Romo was robbed by a jerked off organization in 2016 combined and multiplied by a jerked off fan base who abandoned him for a lil jerked off rookie . a rookie who to this day is clueless as to how to play the QB position. Yet Romo is considered a football guru.

A jerked off Americas team for a jerked off nation.

You care more about stats and appearances more then substance and the performance on the field.

All fluff and silicone.

To me Romo is a champion and always will be.

And if I were to meet him the first thing I would
Tell him is that I am sorry for the way the fan based treated him.

I would tell him there is a spell of confussion and stupidity that has swept the nation. That it effects all aspects of society. That there are those that can't see 5 inches in front of their noses and they need to be spoon fed every simpleton thought in their tiny little brains.

That these are the children of the blind that await to cling to every viral thought in that way they can assure their comfort level of group think. Sad Sheeple in deed always claiming Romo was Bahh. . .bahh. . . bahhdd

408Cowboy

Reaction score
When there are reports citing anonymous sources people say they should come out and own it if they're willing to say it. TO has always done that and gets dragged through the mud anyway.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Owens is right. Tony was just an above average quarterback in an era of inflated passing stats.

Their are at least 10 quarterbacks playing right now better than Romo.

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff
I respectfully disagree with you on some of them.
Mahomes- let’s put the annoiting oil away for the moment and see if he is consistent

Rivers- same as Romo. Never went to a SB
Watson- see Mahomes
Luck- see Rivers
Wentz- not consistent yet and has not finished an entire season yet without being hurt
Goff- see Mahomes and Watson

Ryan- up in the air about him. One season he is good and the next not so good.

Brady( best ever), Rodgers, Brees, Ben I would say are better. Wilson on I am on the fence but this is just my opinion.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Owens is right. Tony was just an above average quarterback in an era of inflated passing stats.

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff

Owens is a moron and is literally never right. He is opinionated and thats about it.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff
you are nuts if you think Wentz, Watson, and Ryan and even Luck and rivers which is debatable are better then Romo..no way the first three.. Rivers and Ryan have done the same things Romo has done Luck maybe tad better then rivers and ryan but not much and for sure Watson has done SQUAT hes in Daks area right now until they prove something..so its knock on Romo that hes not better then,
Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Ben
Brees

I can live with that given Romo was an UDFA that reached beyond that tag , those there yes no doubt.. the rest we could debate for hours, I like Wilson but at this point I dont think he far superior then Romo..sorry been there dont this with romohaters and for Dak homer you should know better..

ESisback

Reaction score

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff

I wouldn’t have Mahomes on this list until he’s played a few more years. Also, IMO Romo was better than Watson, Wentz, Goff, and Ryan, at least.

ccb04

Reaction score
At some point, Owens has turned on every QB that he played with...while simultaneously being a HOF worthy talent & QB friendly target for all. However, Romo also possessed the ability to elevate lesser players, to inc. Crayton, Austin & Laurent Robinson. Owens himself was never truly a Cowboy, but rather a great player for hire, much like Prime Time. Teammates such as Dez, Murray, Witten, etc...loved playing with Tony, and all remain good friends. Sadly, Owens has always blindly loved him some him.

I don't have a problem with criticism...but among the few caveats would be when it appears to be a self-centered attempt to remain relevant from a guy that made a career out of making everything about himself at some point or another. Patterns were never terribly hard to identify with T.O.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with you on some of them.
Mahomes- let’s put the annoiting oil away for the moment and see if he is consistent

Rivers- same as Romo. Never went to a SB
Watson- see Mahomes
Luck- see Rivers
Wentz- not consistent yet and has not finished an entire season yet without being hurt
Goff- see Mahomes and Watson

Ryan- up in the air about him. One season he is good and the next not so good.

Brady( best ever), Rodgers, Brees, Ben I would say are better. Wilson on I am on the fence but this is just my opinion.
Mahomes is has already shown he can play at a far higher level Tony Romo ever could.

Luck is better than Romo every single NFL executive would tell you that. Same goes for Wentz.

Ryan has produced romos best season ever 3 times in the past 5 years.

Rivers is better than romo in every numerical category.

Wilson? Come on even tony would tell you he’s better than him. If you think romo could scramble? My god.

Romo isn’t a top quarterback in this era of pass happy offense.

He’d be above average...sure. Elite? no.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Another player speaking the truth about Romo. Great announcer, good qb, never a winner.

Alot of people are trashing T.O. but he has a point. If Romo was that good he would atleast had a peice of hardware.

The field and booth is different.

Romo was average at best.