Packers' Defense: Turning Point - "Come on, man!"

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Having Tony is like another OC/QB coach on the sideline...you got to love the attitude! Das called leadership...das called character!
Have tony follow linehan and just be his spongy shadow for the next few years.......then hire him in Dallas as our new OC......if Garrett is still the coach.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
All that Boos would be music to Favre's ears , But he shouldnt have shook hands with Dak. Dak contacted 'interceptivitis' from him
Dak needs to take the off week to scrubs himself thoroughly. Then find Tom Brady, and use his throwing hand, to shake Tom's throwing hand. That should remedy Favre's evil cooties.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yall should watch the Undisputed segment where Shannon and Ray are discussing whether Dak should remain the quarterback. It's pretty good.
It did sum it up very well for me. Basically, momentum like this is very rare and should be allowed to continue.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just for the record and for your future reference it is curb not curve......kicking him to the curb.....like throwing him out with the trash.

Thanks. That's one of those words that's in my grammar blind spot. I'm glad you pointed it out. :)