Packers, Vikings have $30M-plus to spend (Skins in the mix, shocker)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
riggo said:
my point was that the skins are returning almost all the starters from the 2005 team, so there shouldnt be a big drop off next year as there was with dallas in 2004.

tell me why you disagree.

I'll tell you why I disagree, because YOU WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME TEAMS WITH THE SAME PLAYERS AS LAST YEAR! Other teams are going to upgrade in their talent, while YOUR Commanders are going to return the same old bunch of one year wonders?

Good luck with that! If you think that the Cowboys will be the same team as you saw last year! Forget it...!

While all along, as you proclaim, your team will still be the same team as last year...which really, was basically nothing special...at least to Dallas Cowboy standards!

:laugh1:

superpunk

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
That was an A+ Look at my reply to him below. I replied before seeing yours! lol:laugh2: :bow:

Great minds....ah, the offseason.

IT'S TROLL-HUNTING SEASON!!!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wheat said:
I'm looking for the board that talks about the Dallas Cowboys. I'm curious what is going on with this team.

Could somebody point me in that direction? I've checked here and ES, and find only Skins stuff.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Try this site

www. ThenGetLost.com

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
superpunk said:

Yeah but this troll is no match. I mean he is more of a cartoon character than a real troll. Most trolls take some thought to make look foolish, this one not so much. He is just a punchline to our jokes between the real trolls.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I've been working on my degree....let's see how I do....

Translation - I was WAY off with my original statement, so I'll try to deflect from my boneheaded comment with even MORE boneheaded comments, and a lame attempt at a flame.

Grade?

i've been waiting to hear exactly how i was way off. but i guess your post was an attempt to deflect attention away from an actual RESPONSE...... seeing as you havent actually given me a reason why my original post was wrong.

i'll grade you when you actually stick to the topic and post something newsworthy.

til then you get an 'incomplete'.

superpunk

Reaction score
riggo said:
i've been waiting to hear exactly how i was way off. but i guess your post was an attempt to deflect attention away from an actual RESPONSE...... seeing as you havent actually given me a reason why my original post was wrong.

i'll grade you when you actually stick to the topic and post something newsworthy.

til then you get an 'incomplete'.

You've been told exactly how you were wrong SEVERAL times already. Problem is, you either don't know how to read it, or you just choose not to. But I am certainly not going to explain it AGAIN.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:

fyi- i've been a member of this 'board' here longer than you have.

do you even know what a troll is?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
riggo said:
superpunk=bigDfan?

more deflection- and i wasnt even addressing you.

nice job.

you speaking about deflection? I am still waiting for an answer to the previous couple posts to you about your team. The ones you ignored to try and deflect to the Cowboys team

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
you speaking about deflection? I am still waiting for an answer to the previous couple posts to you about your team. The ones you ignored to try and deflect to the Cowboys team

post #73? about gibbs/ramsey/brunell?

lessee here. gibbs brought in brunell, and he played well last year after playing badly last year. ramsey was supposed to start, but he put in brunell after ramsey got hurt and kept him in. skins sweep dallas and win a game in the playoffs.

and your point was that gibbs sux??

right.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
riggo said:
post #73? about gibbs/ramsey/brunell?

lessee here. gibbs brought in brunell, and he played well last year after playing badly last year. ramsey was supposed to start, but he put in brunell after ramsey got hurt and kept him in. skins sweep dallas and win a game in the playoffs.

and your point was that gibbs sux??

right.

Wow thats what I call totally whiffing.

First show me the post where I said Gibbs sucks. Just because i don;t get on my knees for him like some Commanders fans doesn't mean I think he sucks. Second no kidding he put in the backup QB when the starter got hurt. But you said exact words "gibbs knew what he was doing" Now answer if Gibbs "knew" how Brunell would turn out last year, then why was Patrick Ramsey the starter on day one? Either Gibbs KNEW Brunell was going to be good and sabatoged his own team by starting the lesser QB or he DIDN'T know and it was just dumb luck. No personally I dont think Gibbs was trying to hurt the Commanders so what else does that leave?

Now try answering the post I was actually referring to post 72 has a few good ones for you.