Pacman... er... Adam

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yes. Tuesday is the business day for the NFL. He will probably be reinstated.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;2427268 said:
Yes. Tuesday is the business day for the NFL. He will probably be reinstated.

Is this a gut feeling or something you have some inside information on?

khiladi

Reaction score
Goodell doesn't want this secondary to be un-stoppable, now that Newman is healthy...

BadKarma

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2427308 said:
I wanna get my lil thug back!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:

I'm no longer a Pacman fan but if he's reinstated, and if he can come in and make an impact, this secondary can probably match up very well with the best receivers in the league. Clearly a big bonus for Wade and the things he probably couldn't do in our last 4 games.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
BadKarma;2427320 said:
:laugh2:

I'm no longer a Pacman fan but if he's reinstated, and if he can come in and make an impact, this secondary can probably match up very well with the best receivers in the league. Clearly a big bonus for Wade and the things he probably couldn't do in our last 4 games.
lol yeah. I don't count on him anymore, but its a plus if he can be around.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
thye said today on GAC that he was reinstated today ......maybe it just isnt official yet

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dadymat;2427322 said:
thye said today on GAC that he was reinstated today ......maybe it just isnt official yet
I haven't seen a story anywhere.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wade needs to ask the players to vote here. If his teammates want him back then fine. If not, he's cut. Simple as that.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2427329 said:
Wade needs to ask the players to vote here. If his teammates want him back then fine. If not, he's cut. Simple as that.
No you let the coaches coach and the players play.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Hostile;2427326 said:
I haven't seen a story anywhere.

yeah, i assume it would be everywhere by now.....guess they were talkin out of ...........well you know

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2427329 said:

That's an interesting idea.

In most situations I wouldn't think it a good idea, but in this case, given where this team is right now (redefining itself, Jones' role), I think your idea makes sense.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2427335 said:
No you let the coaches coach and the players play.

A team that lacks leadership has that problem because the players don't see that their opinions matter. This is a perfect opportunity to allow the leaders to step up and take some control over the fate of the team. If players feel strongly against him being here then don't bring him back. If they don't care one way or another they will let him back and feel they had control over the decision.

And son, if you think the coaches are the ones making the decisions here then you haven't been paying attention.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I don't know that you let the players conduct a poll amongst themselves to decide the team's personnel, but I do know this is a time where a coach must know the pulse of his time. If Pacman is reinstated now, in a month or next season, it's critical that Wade knows his team and knows whether or not letting Pacman back is the right move.

Now, that's assuming he has any control in the matter.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
lets hope Roger spares us of the Pacman drama. we just don't need it. not this group. not this HC.

try again next year imbecile is what i hope Roger faxes him. :laugh2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
RainMan;2427399 said:
I don't know that you let the players conduct a poll amongst themselves to decide the team's personnel, but I do know this is a time where a coach must know the pulse of his time. If Pacman is reinstated now, in a month or next season, it's critical that Wade knows his team and knows whether or not letting Pacman back is the right move.

Now, that's assuming he has any control in the matter.

I think you do when the team suffered an obvious distraction for two weeks around the issue that seems to have screwed the player's preparation

Nav22

Reaction score
From all accounts, Pacman is a pretty good teammate and is well-liked in the lockerroom. The only "distraction" would be provided by the incessant questions from reporters, but I doubt that's enough to screw with chemistry.

What I'm a little more worried about is rust. What has he been doing for the last month, besides alcohol rehab? Hopefully he's kept himself in tip-top shape and will be ready to pick up where he left off.

BadKarma

Reaction score
In the event Pacman does get reinstated, I should hope Jerry doesn't offer anymore special bodyguards to keep him out of trouble. Clearly, if he can't do it on his own, then he has no business being a Cowboys or as an NFL player for that matter.