Pacman to play against the Ravens!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard the news on the radio.

The guy has had a bit of bad luck, whether he brought it on himself or not.

I will be rooting for the guy and I think he really wants to be on the field and help this defense out.

dmoore

Reaction score
He played great against Pitt. It's a nice addition that I wasn't expecting. Glad to see his injury wasn't so bad. I was a bit worried. Say what you want about the guy, but we're a better football team with him on it.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
bbgun;2502560 said:
Every little bit helps. You won't be so cavalier if we lose a corner vs Baltimore or Philly.
I just have a strong dislike for him and what he represents. The rookies have been playing well. Why mess with a good thing. That being said, he probably seals the game with an INT.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2502802 said:
I just have a strong dislike for him and what he represents. The rookies have been playing well. Why mess with a good thing. That being said, he probably seals the game with an INT.

As do I, but I think he'd get the nod if Henry or Newman went down.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2502665 said:
Gimme the over on stupid penalties and wasted timeouts on defense.

The timeout he took wasn't a wasted one by any means. There was a WR lined up inside of him that wasn't covered. I believe it was Scandrick that failed to pick him up, and if the play had continued they would have had a man running free.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
This is good news, not only for the health of Pacman, something that I am ashamed that some Cowboy fans are shunning, but it is also good for the Cowboys. It appeared that Henry is going to be playing more of a safety role with all the injuries we have at the safety position. That leaves us very thin at quality CB play. Newman is playing like gold right now, but he and Jenkins has missed time due to injury. The only other reliable CB is Scandrick. Pacman gives us a bit of wiggle room at the position should someone get hurt.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
diehard2231;2502734 said:
no thanks to him returning kicks this week,leave it to Austin
Yeah I would like to see more Austin and Stanback returning kicks. They both look like they are one broken tackle/missed tackle away from taking it to the house. Pacman just looks like he is one move away from fumbling. Pacman needs to focus on CB until he gets his mojo back 100%.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2502733 said:
Hey this is good news. Alright. Didn't expect this.

I consider this great news. Pacman is one of our best corners! He is an upgrade over Henry too. (Sorry Anthony)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
l2obert;2502854 said:
I consider this great news. Pacman is one of our best corners! He is an upgrade over Henry too. (Sorry Anthony)

Upgrade+U.jpg

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;2502810 said:
The timeout he took wasn't a wasted one by any means. There was a WR lined up inside of him that wasn't covered. I believe it was Scandrick that failed to pick him up, and if the play had continued they would have had a man running free.

No, I think Scandrick took the timeout because Pacman was out of place.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hilarious to me how some people act like Pacman's more of a detriment on the field than an asset. His punt returns have been a major disappointment, but he's been one of our better CBs on Sundays.

He's easily an upgrade over Mike Jenkins or Alan Ball... in fact, you could easily make the argument that he's been one of our top 3 CBs this year (along with Newman and Scandrick).

Pac's return is great news... now if we could just get Montrae Holland back.

kbman

Reaction score
lostinomiya;2502816 said:
I thought he played with a lot of heart against the Steelers.

Me too, he played a very very solid game at corner.

Reaction score
bbgun;2502560 said:
Every little bit helps. You won't be so cavalier if we lose a corner vs Baltimore or Philly.

He has 13 passes defesned this year...in limited action. samuels leads the nfc with 24. he is a help.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2502565 said:
Apparently Ball's out. Which means we have 3 safeties and 4 corners on the team, without Pacman. No bueno.

hey theogt, is ball injured or is he just the odd man out?

He has really been playing well on special teams and newman always says he is going to be a very good corner...I would think they would find a way for him to be active because of special teams.

I havent had time to listen to the pc yet today, so let me know.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2502547 said:
i prefer he stays away.

His special teams returns are well, special, but isn't his return to the defense a good thing????