Pacman's In Some Hot Water

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Looks like he's been hangin' with some shady drug dealers and it's all on tape. Poor Pacman, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Check KFFL.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1394708 said:
welcome to ignore you dont post anything worth reading anyway.
Just funnin' with you, bro. The link is up. All my posts are worthwhile, by the way.

Bizwah

Reaction score
It really says a lot when drug dealers are telling someone to get their act together.

The drug dealer actually said that Jones needed to concentrate more on his job.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins;1394703 said:
You not know how to post a friggin link or what? How about copy and paste?
POSTED 7:29 a.m. EST, February 27, 2007
MORE STORM CLOUDS FOR RAIN MAN
At a time when an increasing number of league insiders believe that the NFL and the NFLPA will come together, and come down hard, on Titans cornerback Rain Man Jones based on his alleged involvement in a strip club melee on February 18, the news is only getting worse for Jones.

WTVF-TV in Nashville has obtained taped conversations of Darryl Moore, a convicted drug dealer and acquaintance/friend of Jones. Moore's comments reveal a level of familiarity with Jones, and with his behavior, that is alarming but hardly surprising.

Moore's comments include the following:

1. "We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ****."

2. "You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now.'"

3. "He gotta concentrate on season . . . that ******* drug test coming up. We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his ******** test; dry-out, and he didn't. That's let me know right there that he ain't taking his ******* job serious."

Moore also reportedly mentions that Jones had been betting thousands of dollars on college football games.

Even before this new information was released, Jones was quickly becoming radioactive in NFL circles. He has been unable, we're told, to find a new agent. And multiple sources tell us that the Titans are trying to trade him, but can find no one who is willing to give up a first-day pick.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I hope he stays in the NFL so that I can laugh everytime he runs around on the field with his huge head

burmafrd

Reaction score
This moron is on the way out and all I have to say is GOOD RIDDANCE!!

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1394721 said:
POSTED 7:29 a.m. EST, February 27, 2007
MORE STORM CLOUDS FOR RAIN MAN
At a time when an increasing number of league insiders believe that the NFL and the NFLPA will come together, and come down hard, on Titans cornerback Rain Man Jones based on his alleged involvement in a strip club melee on February 18, the news is only getting worse for Jones.

WTVF-TV in Nashville has obtained taped conversations of Darryl Moore, a convicted drug dealer and acquaintance/friend of Jones. Moore's comments reveal a level of familiarity with Jones, and with his behavior, that is alarming but hardly surprising.

Moore's comments include the following:

1. "We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ****."

2. "You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now.'"

3. "He gotta concentrate on season . . . that ******* drug test coming up. We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his ******** test; dry-out, and he didn't. That's let me know right there that he ain't taking his ******* job serious."

Moore also reportedly mentions that Jones had been betting thousands of dollars on college football games.

Even before this new information was released, Jones was quickly becoming radioactive in NFL circles. He has been unable, we're told, to find a new agent. And multiple sources tell us that the Titans are trying to trade him, but can find no one who is willing to give up a first-day pick.

What? Not one 'you know what I'm sayin'?

This kids train is going to crash any day now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
anyone who watched the combine today would have heard dick vermeil say

"we interviewed him at the combine two years ago in kc, he walked out of the room and we all said that guy is trouble"

if it was that obvious and vermeil and his assitants saw it in a 15 minute interview, how in the world did this guy go in the first round.

Amazing.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1394703 said:
You not know how to post a friggin link or what? How about copy and paste?

What is your problem guy?
Are you above clicking a few words into a Google search for yourself? If it is not spoon food to you, you resort to mean spirited attacks? Lighten up. Geez.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
even the dealer is telling pacman to stop smoking! pacman is just an athletic moron.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
TheProphet;1394821 said:
What is your problem guy?
Are you above clicking a few words into a Google search for yourself? If it is not spoon food to you, you resort to mean spirited attacks? Lighten up. Geez.

Ahh another who posits nothing EVER. As the ignore list grows.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
and yet its amazing... he almost singehandedly beat the Giants last year....

wasted talent

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
lets be honest, who wouldnt want pacman on this team if he wasnt an idiot?
the kid has unbelievable athletic ability, in my opinion he could be a top 3 corner in the NFL, not to mention a top punt returner as well. He had some very clutch moments in those titan comeback games. Sad how such an athlete can throw his career away for drugs.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1394698 said:
Looks like he's been hangin' with some shady drug dealers and it's all on tape. Poor Pacman, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Check KFFL.

This clown is an idiot. Looks like he just may get himself booted out of the league. Perhaps then, he will have time to make friends with the dim witted Q. LOL. They can spend the day sitting on the couch firing up bong hits and just "chill". In the evenings they can hang at the strip clubs and fire shots into the air when the ladies actually try to keep the tips they throw their way. LOL.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
koolaid;1394832 said:
lets be honest, who wouldnt want pacman on this team if he wasnt an idiot?
the kid has unbelievable athletic ability, in my opinion he could be a top 3 corner in the NFL, not to mention a top punt returner as well. He had some very clutch moments in those titan comeback games. Sad how such an athlete can throw his career away for drugs.

I don't believe he's a top 3 CB in the NFL. He doesn't have a complete game IMO. He's not a great tackler and he plays a soft corner. The ability is there but he doesn't work on that part of his game enough. A lot of it is desire.