Pacman's In Some Hot Water

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You guys are over reacting, I wish we would sign him. All he needs is some stern guidance and leadership. The kid clearly has skill...

AtlCB

Reaction score
ELDudearino;1395369 said:
You guys are over reacting, I wish we would sign him. All he needs is some stern guidance and leadership. The kid clearly has skill...
The guy is a thug. No thanks.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

this guy is clearly another must target of all sales people no matter what your product

David

joseephuss

Reaction score

You may be right. Some stern guidance and leadership may actually help Pacman. There is hope for everyone, but I doubt that is all he needs. It is not an over reaction when the guy is constantly in trouble. One, two or maybe three incidents may be excusable. He has met with law enforcement 8 times since being drafted. Count the things he did in college and it is far from an over reaction that Jones is bad news.

Even if that is all he needs, he would not get it in Dallas. Wade Phillips is not known as a strict coach like Parcells. Dallas will have a relaxed atmosphere, so they can't provide Jones with stern guidance.

No thanks, Pacman and Dallas would be a bad mix.

newlander

Reaction score
Holy Crap this guy is crashing and burning-LITERALLY!! I'll never understand how Fisher took this moron in the first round. Wow. Million dollar ability and a 10 cent head.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss;1395414 said:
You may be right. Some stern guidance and leadership may actually help Pacman. There is hope for everyone, but I doubt that is all he needs. It is not an over reaction when the guy is constantly in trouble. One, two or maybe three incidents may be excusable. He has met with law enforcement 8 times since being drafted. Count the things he did in college and it is far from an over reaction that Jones is bad news.

Even if that is all he needs, he would not get it in Dallas. Wade Phillips is not known as a strict coach like Parcells. Dallas will have a relaxed atmosphere, so they can't provide Jones with stern guidance.

No thanks, Pacman and Dallas would be a bad mix.
I agree. This guy is about to be 25. There comes a time when you gotta take responsibility for your own faulty actions.

If he weren't an athlete, he prolly would've already served time.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Amazing what people are willing to overlook. This guy has been in trouble constantly for years. As was pointed out, he is 25 and shows NO signs of learning anything. NO WAY.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1394714 said:
Just funnin' with you, bro. The link is up. All my posts are worthwhile, by the way.

oh my god - i needed that....

(wiping away the tears from laughing)

man - what a trip. just when i thought i was going to regain composure, i'd see this post of yours and it would start me up all over again into extreme laughter. i broke my printer here at work as i stumbled backwards and i can't get the recycle bin off my foot from stepping in it. couple this with everyone 5 rows around me thinks i'm on the drugs 5stars accuses me of, this has been a heck of a morning.

but never would i trade the laughter you just gave me for a quiet work environment. NEVER!

whew - my sides hurt!

thanks man! FUNNIEST THING EVER!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
iceberg;1395460 said:
thinks i'm on the drugs 5stars accuses me of, this has been a heck of a morning.

I hope you know that I'm just poking you in the ribs, right? ;)

Anyway, yeah, you are right, phildo thinks he is more important then he is...it's too bad that he found this place!!

:eek:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
5Stars;1395482 said:
I hope you know that I'm just poking you in the ribs, right? ;)

Anyway, yeah, you are right, phildo thinks he is more important then he is...it's too bad that he found this place!!

yep. it's all good. : )

zeromaster

Reaction score
Bizwah;1394719 said:
It really says a lot when drug dealers are telling someone to get their act together.

The drug dealer actually said that Jones needed to concentrate more on his job.
Otherwise no bling for the thing...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Seven;1395129 said:
Geez. Dude, relax. You can keep the ring. He doesn't want it back............

;)

You and I both know the "Give Pacman a shot. We can straighten him out." :rolleyes: posts are going to be a disgusting sight to see here very soon on this board as soon as he is released. I'm just trying to head them off at the pass. ;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

See...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1395885 said:
You and I both know the "Give Pacman a shot. We can straighten him out." :rolleyes: posts are going to be a disgusting sight to see here very soon on this board as soon as he is released. I'm just trying to head them off at the pass. ;)

I do. I'm glad you at least have a sense of humor and didn't take it personally.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
33 days!
Dang, son!
He needs to hook up with his cousin, the guy with the whizzinator.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1395885 said:

This is a rather interesting statement coming from you.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
5Stars;1395482 said:

Well......he DID play high school football you know.:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jackrussell;1396166 said:
Well......he DID play high school football you know.:rolleyes:

Hey, jackrussell...go to the Official Dallas Cowboy site, look at the 2006 cheerleader squad, and find my favorite cheerleader, Andrea Richards...and look at what her favorite pet is!

To find Andrea Richards' picture, just type her name in the little search thing...

;) :eek:: :p:

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
its funny what some people dont realize is that he's human just like everybody else.
he just has a god given talent that makes him millions.

If any of you grew up in the streets you would at least be able to relate to him a little bit.

This guy is showing loyalty to the same guys that probably protected him and helped him out financially in the streets.

He is now famous and has the opourtunity to look out and give back to his friends that looked out for him.

You can always pay somebody back for what they did for you financially but for guys always having your back and possibly may have done things to save your life out there in the streets. ..... thats priceless you cant pay for that.

so to call him stupid and an idiot is extreme. he's a product of his enviornment.

I'd say the only reason he is foolish and his friends who are drug dealers even realize it..... is that he's lucky to be alive coming up from what he's came from and even more lucky to be playing a sport and making millions doing it.

He doesnt need everyone kicking him, or the NFL kickin him out, thats only gonna make him worse.

He needs a mentor, a positive image in his life to make him embrace the things he have.

many athletes make may mistakes and can be called idiots for many things they do from drug use(our own mike irvin) LT, and many others, and believe it or not he's not the only athlete who has drug dealer friends because every player did not come up white collared like the mannings or greise's, or simms of the world.

coming from a poverty filled neighborhood many of your childhood friends are gonna become drug dealers, stick up boys, killers, and drug users, and even prostitutes.

Is your fault that they made certain decisions in their life? no,

and what other options do you have when they are all you have and you have no other outlets but your neighborhood?

Im not condoning his actions by a longshot, because im from the ghetto and i know what its like.. the struggle, the violence, the drugs.

But to my credit i fought through that and i do pretty good for myself, so i couldnt imagine what i would do if i were given the opourtunity he has.

But thats him me and him been through different situations so i dont know what he's been through.

Im just saying that kicking him out of the league wont do any good, its like putting a drug dealer in jail for dealing drugs and giving him a felony and you know he's gonna be back on the streets anyway.

where will he find a job with the felony under his record? so he has nowhere to go but back to the streets its a catch 22 folks.

kicking pac man out of the league will just eventually lead to him investing in more drugs with his money and he'll just stay in trouble.

why not create a program for these young guys that get drafted in the league to show them how to make smart investments, and ways to conduct themselves as celeberties.

These guys were spoon fed as high school stars and not to mention colege athletes... so this is their first dose of reality here folks.

I was told by a good friend that before you criticize someone's situation, offer a solution.