Pacman's In Some Hot Water

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
mmohican29;1396805 said:
if Paman Jones was a Cowboy, y'all would feel differently. Unless the man is caught DEALING or FIRING a gun... he deserves an opportunity as a young man to turn his life around.

I'd take a flyer on him for a 4th rounder or less. At some point, these clowns have to realize what risk they are taking keeping the company they do.

I wouldn't feel any differently if this guy was a Cowboy after the 8th brush with the law. That's just me though... I am of the opinion that after the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd brush with the law he deserved and opportunity as a young man to allow the lightbulb to come on. After the 8th idiotic move I chalk him up as someone that just doesn't know how good he has it and won't realize how blatantly stupid he has been until it is all taken away from him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Unfortunatly, for some people, the light never comes on. For the good of the whole, sometimes you gotta cut people loose. It's unfortunate that some have to be left by the wayside but at some point, it becomes a question of self preservation. There are a merriod of reasons for why people can't get it right but in the end, it amounts to the same thing. Some guys will never be able to be right. I think Jones is one of these guys.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I knew someone would play the race card. But then that is all they have- as usual. No brains, too bad. No judgement, too bad. You ARE WHAT YOU ARE.
Whether a thug like Pacman, or an apologist- which is what some call ENABLERS.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
burmafrd;1396951 said:
I knew someone would play the race card. But then that is all they have- as usual. No brains, too bad. No judgement, too bad. You ARE WHAT YOU ARE.

Yep...

That's what the Tuna would say about Rainman. He is what he is especially after the 8th brush with the law.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mmohican29;1396805 said:
if Paman Jones was a Cowboy, y'all would feel differently. Unless the man is caught DEALING or FIRING a gun... he deserves an opportunity as a young man to turn his life around.

I'd take a flyer on him for a 4th rounder or less. At some point, these clowns have to realize what risk they are taking keeping the company they do.

he's a thug man...pure and simple...the guy is human trash

I wouldnt trade a sack of cow dung for him, much less draft picks or players...

he's gonna get kicked out of the league, and its long overdue

David

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hey royw3141.. Here's more info on yet another brush with the law. How many will it take for you to realize this idiot is taking up a perfectly good space for someone with at least some level of good "character"? :confused: The NFL is an exclusive fraternity and rest assured there's someone equally talented waiting in the wings to make his mark in the league. The revolution will not be televised.

Black man out.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1396951 said:

Absolutely correct....PacThug deserves no special treatment just because he grew up in the hood.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
royw3141;1396207 said:
its funny what some people dont realize is that he's human just like everybody else.
he just has a god given talent that makes him millions.

If any of you grew up in the streets you would at least be able to relate to him a little bit.

This guy is showing loyalty to the same guys that probably protected him and helped him out financially in the streets.

He is now famous and has the opourtunity to look out and give back to his friends that looked out for him.

You can always pay somebody back for what they did for you financially but for guys always having your back and possibly may have done things to save your life out there in the streets. ..... thats priceless you cant pay for that.

so to call him stupid and an idiot is extreme. he's a product of his enviornment.

I'd say the only reason he is foolish and his friends who are drug dealers even realize it..... is that he's lucky to be alive coming up from what he's came from and even more lucky to be playing a sport and making millions doing it.

He doesnt need everyone kicking him, or the NFL kickin him out, thats only gonna make him worse.

He needs a mentor, a positive image in his life to make him embrace the things he have.

many athletes make may mistakes and can be called idiots for many things they do from drug use(our own mike irvin) LT, and many others, and believe it or not he's not the only athlete who has drug dealer friends because every player did not come up white collared like the mannings or greise's, or simms of the world.

coming from a poverty filled neighborhood many of your childhood friends are gonna become drug dealers, stick up boys, killers, and drug users, and even prostitutes.

Is your fault that they made certain decisions in their life? no,

and what other options do you have when they are all you have and you have no other outlets but your neighborhood?

Im not condoning his actions by a longshot, because im from the ghetto and i know what its like.. the struggle, the violence, the drugs.

But to my credit i fought through that and i do pretty good for myself, so i couldnt imagine what i would do if i were given the opourtunity he has.

But thats him me and him been through different situations so i dont know what he's been through.

Im just saying that kicking him out of the league wont do any good, its like putting a drug dealer in jail for dealing drugs and giving him a felony and you know he's gonna be back on the streets anyway.

where will he find a job with the felony under his record? so he has nowhere to go but back to the streets its a catch 22 folks.

kicking pac man out of the league will just eventually lead to him investing in more drugs with his money and he'll just stay in trouble.

why not create a program for these young guys that get drafted in the league to show them how to make smart investments, and ways to conduct themselves as celeberties.

These guys were spoon fed as high school stars and not to mention colege athletes... so this is their first dose of reality here folks.

I was told by a good friend that before you criticize someone's situation, offer a solution.
Something tells me you just might be a Quincy Carter apologist, too. "Whitie" must be out to get poor Pacman. LOL

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
royw3141;1396301 said:
... but i cant label him because i dont know what he's been through thats all im saying.

it doesn't matter what he's been through. what matters is what he's *chosen to be*. you can use life as an excuse, or you can learn from it and improve.

losers need excuses.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1397136 said:
it doesn't matter what he's been through. what matters is what he's *chosen to be*. you can use life as an excuse, or you can learn from it and improve.

losers need excuses.

Great response brother! Your 6,540th post is the best I've seen to date. LOL. Let's hope this is a trend that continues. Make it a great day!