Pacman's In Some Hot Water

Reaction score
theebs;1394743 said:
anyone who watched the combine today would have heard dick vermeil say

"we interviewed him at the combine two years ago in kc, he walked out of the room and we all said that guy is trouble"

if it was that obvious and vermeil and his assitants saw it in a 15 minute interview, how in the world did this guy go in the first round.

Amazing.

Talent

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheProphet;1394833 said:
This clown is an idiot. Looks like he just may get himself booted out of the league. Perhaps then, he will have time to make friends with the dim witted Q. LOL. They can spend the day sitting on the couch firing up bong hits and just "chill". In the evenings they can hang at the strip clubs and fire shots into the air when the ladies actually try to keep the tips they throw their way. LOL.

If history has taught us anything... it is you can get away with alot. Especially in sports and with defense attorney's. There is not enough to get him booted out.

ABQCOWBOY;1394845 said:
I don't believe he's a top 3 CB in the NFL. He doesn't have a complete game IMO. He's not a great tackler and he plays a soft corner. The ability is there but he doesn't work on that part of his game enough. A lot of it is desire.

So he is Deion-like?
Deion was pretty great.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
YoMick;1394855 said:
So he is Deion-like?
Deion was pretty great.

Augh.... no. He is what he is. He's a pretty good cover corner who, like every CB with cover skills coming out in the last 10 years, believes he's as good as Deion. In truth, Deion was probably a better tackler. Deion didn't like to tackle but he would do it if he had to. The fact that Deion was 6-1 allowed him to hold up players till support arrived. This guy isn't Deion.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1394721 said:
POSTED 7:29 a.m. EST, February 27, 2007

MORE STORM CLOUDS FOR RAIN MAN
At a time when an increasing number of league insiders believe that the NFL and the NFLPA will come together, and come down hard, on Titans cornerback Rain Man Jones based on his alleged involvement in a strip club melee on February 18, the news is only getting worse for Jones.

WTVF-TV in Nashville has obtained taped conversations of Darryl Moore, a convicted drug dealer and acquaintance/friend of Jones. Moore's comments reveal a level of familiarity with Jones, and with his behavior, that is alarming but hardly surprising.

Moore's comments include the following:

1. "We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ****."

2. "You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now.'"

3. "He gotta concentrate on season . . . that ******* drug test coming up. We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his ******** test; dry-out, and he didn't. That's let me know right there that he ain't taking his ******* job serious."

Moore also reportedly mentions that Jones had been betting thousands of dollars on college football games.

Even before this new information was released, Jones was quickly becoming radioactive in NFL circles. He has been unable, we're told, to find a new agent. And multiple sources tell us that the Titans are trying to trade him, but can find no one who is willing to give up a first-day pick.

DRUG DEALER + SNITCH. How is he going to talk about his boy like that, that's cold, but he does have a point he need to get out of that fast life cause it really needs to no where but gettin locked up or dead.

**** is ****ed up and I believe if Titans release him it should be a wake up call. So I believe the Cowboys should just sign em once he get released.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
TheProphet;1394833 said:
This clown is an idiot. Looks like he just may get himself booted out of the league. Perhaps then, he will have time to make friends with the dim witted Q.

If you don't make at least 3 references to Quincy every week, do you start to go into withdrawal??

Hoofbite

Reaction score
You could kind of tell when you saw him and his crew jumping around like Little John on draft day that he was a little too gangsta for his own good.

What an idiot. I hope the league punts him out.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
burmafrd;1394734 said:
This moron is on the way out and all I have to say is GOOD RIDDANCE!!

I, personally, hope the NFL and NFLPA make a gigantic statement with this tard.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
koolaid;1394832 said:
lets be honest, who wouldnt want pacman on this team if he wasnt an idiot?
the kid has unbelievable athletic ability, in my opinion he could be a top 3 corner in the NFL, not to mention a top punt returner as well. He had some very clutch moments in those titan comeback games. Sad how such an athlete can throw his career away for drugs.

hes like a mini Terrell owens, if he could keep his mouth shut and not go out and do stupid stuff (not saying terrell has ) he would be regarded as top 15 corners in the league if not higher. I would certainly take him if he would straighten out and stay out of trouble

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
the kid 05;1395110 said:
hes like a mini Terrell owens, if he could keep his mouth shut and not go out and do stupid stuff (not saying terrell has ) he would be regarded as top 15 corners in the league if not higher. I would certainly take him if he would straighten out and stay out of trouble

Please keep Terrell out of this conversation. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges... I don't really need to elaborate any further.

I wouldn't touch this idiot with a ten foot pole.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1395116 said:
Please keep Terrell out of this conversation. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges... I don't really need to elaborate any further.

done, case closed, lets close 'er up boys

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
koolaid;1394832 said:

This makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. He is.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1395116 said:

Geez. Dude, relax. You can keep the ring. He doesn't want it back............

;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
koolaid;1394832 said:
the kid has unbelievable athletic ability, in my opinion he could be a top 3 corner in the NFL, not to mention a top punt returner as well. He had some very clutch moments in those titan comeback games. Sad how such an athlete can throw his career away for drugs.

what a loser post

the guy IS an idiot...he's a freaking thug loser and deserves to be kicked out of the league forever

hey maybe I'd want Quincy Carter and Troy Hambrick on the Cowboys if they didnt suck...

David

baj1dallas

Reaction score
koolaid;1394832 said:

He never really impressed me on the field until this year. But with Pacman I don't think it's the drugs necessarily that are the problem...more like the money and women..

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1394698 said:
Looks like he's been hangin' with some shady drug dealers and it's all on tape. Poor Pacman, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Check KFFL.

I will miss him dearly.........:lmao2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
theebs;1394743 said:
anyone who watched the combine today would have heard dick vermeil say

"we interviewed him at the combine two years ago in kc, he walked out of the room and we all said that guy is trouble"

if it was that obvious and vermeil and his assitants saw it in a 15 minute interview, how in the world did this guy go in the first round.

Amazing.

Many, many people said to be wary of Pacman Jones during that draft. Several experts said he would be trouble. Several posters here familiar with his college days foresaw the heading he was taking.

The same can be said about Lawrence Phillips when he came out. Everyone knew he was trouble, yet Vermeil drafted him because he believed everyone deserved and extra chance.

Pacman is not a top 3 CB. He is pretty good. He is very good when he gets the ball in his hands. That is what makes him a great return man. Excellent athlete. The problem is that he plays with poor technique and that makes him inconsistent in coverage.

TOOMBS

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1394825 said:
Ahh another who posits nothing EVER. As the ignore list grows.

I think you are a ******* as well.... hit me up with some of that ignore.