Twitter: Panthers hire Frank Reich as HC

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Reich to me is one of those guys who is great at being a coordinator but not head coach material.

stiletto

Reaction score
Moore has peaked. Unimaginative OC that is just wasting time if he is back next year. It won't get any better than this season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Isn't that what they tried this year though? Maybe there is still an upgrade available but seems this was exactly their thinking this time last year when they brought Brian Schottenheimer on board.
Who knows what they are doing. I do remember last year however that Stephen said they had a backup plan if Kellen were to leave in that Mike can call plays. Maybe that’s what happen?

Mike can get Dak a “West Coast offense for Dummy’s” book!

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Great! Now we can look forward to more Zeke up the middle for a yard or two on 1st and 2nd down, then a predictable 3rd and long pass.
It's like a comfortable old shoe...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hire makes no sense. He just got fired mainly because he didn’t have a QB and now he’s going to another team with a bad QB situation.
Maybe their owner will be agreeing to draft a real QB though.

Mannix

Reaction score
It's Kellen Moore boyish looking face. It projects no maturity whatsoever.

hmm.

Mark Hamill had that kind of youthful face once. Was in a motorcycle accident. Face got roughed up. Looked different afterwards.

Quick. Some of us should get together and meet up. We'll find Moore.

Bring your boxing gloves.
whenever I see him, all I can picture in my mind is the picture of him wearing that dumb WW I or WW II flying cap with the goofy flaps on it....maybe someone has it....I'm too lazy to look right now.

JayFord

Reaction score
I cant take another year of Kellen calling plays

idc about stats and rankings...i care about you consistantly calling good games all through the game