Panthers interested in Will McClay?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
WFT is interested as well, different gig new owner...couldl lose our DC and Will

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
ironic NFL panthers are in such disarray and the NHL panthers have prob one of the best GMs in their league.

Still cant believe they gave up that much for Young, then gave up their best offensive weapons, then are shocked they suck.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Don't do it Will.......worst owner in the league

I heard a rumor that the GM that got fired wanted to take CJ Stroud but the owner wanted Bryce Young.

Probably just hearsay

That trade was crazy.....2 firsts, 2 seconds, and DJ Moore for Young....yikes.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that the GM that got fired wanted to take CJ Stroud but the owner wanted Bryce Young.

Probably just hearsay

That trade was crazy.....2 firsts, 2 seconds, and DJ Moore for Young....yikes.
Owner told GM to get the deal done. Then fired him when it didn't work out lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope someone hires McClay. Force the two frauds to shake things up so we have no more Tacos over Watt, Osa-Golston-Wright 3rd rounds and 2023 draft classes.

There is life after that "guru".

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Carolina would just be an awful job to take. Tepper has replaced Snyder as the worst owner in the league.

Washington would be intriguing though - ownership group seems to actually be competent and that franchise has just been so horrible for so long, it's a legacy builder. If you can build a team, a culture and most importantly, bring the fan base back into the fold (I was embarrassed FOR them that during an NFCE game there were more Cowboys fans in the stands) you can become a HOFer.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
"Just to be clear here, they haven't asked to interview him but they are totally interested in him."

The media tries so hard.
I'm totally interested in being a mod, but that doesn't mean they'll take me serious and have to get me the job!! :rolleyes: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes come here Will! We don’t have the first overall pick even though we are the worst team in football! We want you! For maybe two years! Or until I get bored…..

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Or just losing Harris
Run will Run. If he is responsible for this years draft ccthey can have them. Cuz this year has been a bust. Overshown is the only piece we don’t know about cuz of the injury.