Panthers interested in Will McClay?

lkelly

Reaction score
I hope someone hires McClay. Force the two frauds to shake things up so we have no more Tacos over Watt, Osa-Golston-Wright 3rd rounds and 2023 draft classes.

There is life after that "guru".
You did witness life before Will, right?

If Jerry doesn't want to lose him, it's easy. Just give him a paper title of GM. Doesn't stop Jerry from doing his meddling thing. It's just a nameplate on his office.

But, you know, Jerry and his ego...

reddyuta

Reaction score
is this the guy who was throwing drinks at opposing fans? he must be a delight to work with.

lkelly

Reaction score
Do we get a 3rd round pick if that happens? If DQ leaves he’s got to be our new DC right?
If Harris is hired as a head coach, Dallas would receive compensatory pick compensation. Same thing would happen if McClay were to be hired as a GM somewhere. Dallas wouldn't get anything if Harris were to leave to become a DC (under Quinn if he took a head coaching job somewhere as an example).

John813

Reaction score
Zero chance that happens. Leave a cushy job for the worst owner in the nfl

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
The team is going to lose people at some point.

I expect it, the trick is successfully replacing them so that we don't have the disaster that is happening in Philly.

rambo2

Reaction score
The team is going to lose people at some point.

I expect it, the trick is successfully replacing them so that we don't have the disaster that is happening in Philly.
I don't think that Will is going anywhere and the Cowboys are right back in the Super Bowl mix next year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Other teams interested too according to Clarence Hill.

Jerry needs to pull out the checkbook and write McClay a bigger check. Without McClay, we’re back to Fantasy Football drafts with Jerry and Giggles.

They would be smart to hire Mcclay and i'd hate to lose him here.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
If Harris is hired as a head coach, Dallas would receive compensatory pick compensation. Same thing would happen if McClay were to be hired as a GM somewhere. Dallas wouldn't get anything if Harris were to leave to become a DC (under Quinn if he took a head coaching job somewhere as an example).
I don’t think that rule applies for franchise executives. Coaches are separate from franchise executives. Mcclay is not a General manager. However Jerry is the general manager how much compensation do we get if the panthers hire him

lkelly

Reaction score
I don’t think that rule applies for franchise executives. Coaches are separate from franchise executives. Mcclay is not a General manager. However Jerry is the general manager how much compensation do we get if the panthers hire him
Two 3rd round picks if McClay would be hired as GM. Nothing if Harris is hired as a DC.

rambo2

Reaction score
He isn't going.