Twitter: Panthers make McCaffrey highest paid RB

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I would never pay a back 15 or 16 million. Somewhere around the 12-13 million dollar range. Zeke is definitely not one of them. McCaffrey is the type. A guy that you can base your entire offense around with a suspect line and suspect weapons around him.

meh

let him win a few rushing titles first.

Zeke is the best.

the king

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
meh

let him win a few rushing titles first.

Zeke is the best.

the king

Give me a 1000 yard receiver and a 116 catch 1000 yard receiver with 19 totals TD's and over 2300 total yards. And that done with nothing around him and the 18th Oline in the NFL.

Zeke is looking more like a drunken princess about now.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me a 1000 yard receiver and a 116 catch 1000 yard receiver with 19 totals TD's and over 2300 total yards. And that done with nothing around him and the 18th Oline in the NFL.

Zeke is looking more like a drunken princess about now.
McCaffrey looking like the best at this point doesn't mean Zeke is looking like a bum It's not all the way one way or the other.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listen to the hypocrites. The sound is deafening. I knew his contract would get mostly positive reaction, from "Dallas" fans.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I love Zeke but McCaffery is better right now. One of the most impressive, fluid, explosive guys in the NFL. He is a threat anywhere on the field.

Still, I give Zeke his deal and McCaffery his deal. They both are deserved.

I think Zeke will have a longer career.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

DFWJC

Reaction score
I like them both!

But your data does not support what you claim.

If you include total yards from scrimmage--which is the bottom line--your data just said it's extremely close.

• McCaffery has played 2 years and is averaging about 2178 yards per year
  • Zeke has played 4 years and is averaging 1756 yards per year. If I add yards for games he didn't play, it comes to 1944/ yr.

Either way, these guys are both studs

Praxit

Reaction score
..pay me that money. I'll run a 4.5 for you, even though I'm pushing 71. ..;)...

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I like them both!

If you include total yards from scrimmage--which is the bottom line--your data just said it's extremely close.

• Zeke has played 4 years and is averaging 1756 yards per year. If I add yards for games he didn't play, it comes to 1944/ yr.

nah.

Zeke has him beat.

plus rushing titles and all the pro bowls/ all pro honors.

We are good with Zeke.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I love Zeke but McCaffery is better right now. One of the most impressive, fluid, explosive guys in the NFL. He is a threat anywhere on the field.

Still, I give Zeke his deal and McCaffery his deal. They both are deserved.

I think Zeke will have a longer career.

Yep, and YOUR FIRED!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I like them both!

Now show me TD's and big plays. Over 20 yards and then over 40 yard plays.

Then factor in that Zeke has an all world offense around him and a great Oline. Then factor in that Mccaffrey doesn't.

Honestly...……….its not even close. Zeke is a turd in this example.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
As bad as the panthers are they can over pay and it makes people here happy. But McCaffery is better piece in most offenses than Zeke would be. I always thought that the panther would be getting called from the patriots about before an extension was given.