Parsons as a pass rusher

Verdict

Reaction score
I’m not usually very impressed by rookie tape, or highlight reels but I will have to say, that Parsons has me super intrigued. It seems as though he really has a knack for “timing” his rush and “getting small” to squirt through a tiny crease in the line.

If he stays healthy, and does what he did in college, we have found us a great one.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Working with the legendary Tank Lawrence, founder of the Hotboyz, will no doubt help Parsons in his quest of getting to the quarterback. We just need to keep him away from Jaylon Smith, who after 5 years in the league thinks there's nothing wrong with celebrating after giving up a first down.

He's a player with a versatile skill set and I can't wait to see how it all come together.

We're getting close. Go Cowboys:flagwave:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m not usually very impressed by rookie tape, or highlight reels but I will have to say, that Parsons has me super intrigued. It seems as though he really has a knack for “timing” his rush and “getting small” to squirt through a tiny crease in the line.

If he stays healthy, and does what he did in college, we have found us a great one.
It remains to be seen with a star on his helmet. Just saying. ;)

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Working with the legendary Tank Lawrence, founder of the Hotboyz, will no doubt help Parsons in his quest of getting to the quarterback. We just need to keep him away from Jaylon Smith, who after 5 years in the league thinks there's nothing wrong with celebrating after giving up a first down.

He's a player with a versatile skill set and I can't wait to see how it all come together.

We're getting close. Go Cowboys:flagwave:
Drafting Parsons,,, and then Cox,, like drafting a slap in the face wake up call to the troops.

ghst187

Reaction score

yeah he’s a freak. He can literally do everything on defense…rush the passer, stop the run, cover…

blueblood70

Reaction score

that because he was RB and a DE in HS before converting to LB which leads one to believe as a 3-4 OLB he can have ceilings , shall i dare say it, possibly the next D ware..can do it all really and those that were disappointed or upset we didnt trade up to get one of those CBs and are thinking this was a pick they settled on didnt so their homework.. MP was regarded as one of the top defenders in this draft and for good reason..

does it mean he lives up to those lofty expectations, no, but the kid has skill sets that are NFL ready..Speed, instinct, motor, and from what i hear in his comments i believe the drive to be good and get better he wants to be regarded as one of the best someday..

a lot of players have the skills and talent but not the drive...i could be wrong but he has the potential to be special..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

He's one of those guys that when he makes plays it looks easy for him. Great instincts and I'm expecting big things from him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The undeserved praise that Parsons gets makes me want to barf. He's done nothing folks, not even earned a star for his helmet. Being a college star means nothing. This is the pros.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The undeserved praise that Parsons gets makes me want to barf. He's done nothing folks, not even earned a star for his helmet. Being a college star means nothing. This is the pros.
Who is praising, where is this mystical over worship that you speak of?
Ive only read posts that reflect on his potential and expectations.....

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think Micah allows Dallas to move on from The Prancer. That is a great thing. Dallas needs more Dawgs on their defense. Micah has that in spades.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

where do you think pro players come from? Parson will earn a star on the helmet.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I think Micah allows Dallas to move on from The Prancer. That is a great thing. Dallas needs more Dawgs on their defense. Micah has that in spades.
What if he elevates the swipers game and the wolf howl is heard again...