Twitter: Parsons: Cowboys nations am I safe yet?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Shows how much the fans know

And these same people will say they always wanted him lol……

With our pick I felt we had our choice of the best defensive player in the draft. I wanted Horn and Surtain. When both were gone it became clear the best player left was Micah. I was not taking Slater I needed a guy who can make an impact now and Slater was a luxury at the time with Collins and Tyron. Sure we could’ve put him at guard…..not taking a guard that high.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score

With our pick I felt we had our choice of the best defensive player in the draft. I wanted Horn and Surtain. When both were gone it became clear the best player left was Micah. I was not taking Slater I needed a guy who can make an impact now and Slater was a luxury at the time with Collins and Tyron. Sure we could’ve put him at guard…..not taking a guard that high.
Likewise. I had Micah as the best defender in the draft, but figured Surtain would be the guy if he was on the board. Surtain would've been great next to Diggs, but Micah is a grand slam. We got lucky.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I know there were a few that were pining for Micah from the get-go, but the one I truly remember (and he was thorough on his thoughts about it) was @AsthmaField .
He was almost begging for Micah, but with the caveat that they play him the right way, and he detailed how.
And they did it all exactly how he called it to the results we now see.
The stars really aligned on that one.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How do you spell diva ?
Sandbridge77

IMG-0330.gif

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Only thing that made me iffy was the fact that he took 2020 off. But that had zero effect on his play. He probably would have been a top 5 pick had he played that year.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I know there were a few that were pining for Micah from the get-go, but the one I truly remember (and he was thorough on his thoughts about it) was @AsthmaField .
He was almost begging for Micah, but with the caveat that they play him the right way, and he detailed how.
And they did it all exactly how he called it to the results we now see.
The stars really aligned on that one.
Lol, I’m glad at least someone remembers…