Parsons: Dak should be in the MVP conversation

offlimits

Reaction score
Balls in the air average......20th

MVP of the dink and dunk!
I love dink & dunk as long as it moves the chains and puts points on the scoreboard. Joe Montana made the HOF with "dinks & dunks". He had a rag arm and knew to stay in his lane.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love dink & dunk as long as it moves the chains and puts points on the scoreboard. Joe Montana made the HOF with "dinks & dunks". He had a rag arm and knew to stay in his lane.
Prescott is like Joe Montana.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I tend to be a Dak defender. He plays a lot of great games, and some not so great games. In reality, they all do, but he gets scrutinized more than any other.
But, honestly, I’ve never really seen him put the team on his shoulders and single-handedly will them to a win with the game on the line. I watched Romo do this plenty of times, and I also saw him single-handedly lose us some games. But it was never for lack of trying. I just have no confidence that Dak will drive us down the field for a winning touchdown in the closing seconds. He’ll drive us down the field, but come up just short, just like in Philly last week. For this reason, I can’t put him in the MVP conversation.
Honestly I have never really seen this put a team on his shoulders and carry them. No QB does crap without receivers and protection. Look at Mahoones in that SB where his OL was pathetic; he certainly did not carry that team. Of all the QBs currently playing if anyone could do it it would be him.
Make plays sure; get it done when it mattered sure; but NEVER ALONE.
Not even MJ at his best could carry a team all by himself.

erod

Reaction score
Micah isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wish Parson would just stop talking. His mouth is getting more hits then he gets on the field anymore. Just show up and make a difference for 4 quarters.