Parsons: Dak should be in the MVP conversation

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't know what the cost of rent in your head should be, but I think it's pretty cool that I'm living there for free
I live in a world where stupidity is dealt with, not run away from giggling. Son.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that still qualifies for high cotton, how about you?

The USAF, and you directed this one at me...dominated the air space in Desert Storm. It used the same principal of war used in Viet Nam that Officers teaching how to avoid surface to air missiles circle back around to take out the tracking vehicle and then the launch vehicle. In Viet Nam, they were located in Cambodia that wasn't an official combatant only housing Chinese military. The pilots taught the technique when Viet Nam concluded and were known as the 'black Mafia.' The teachers were put in prison because under Johnson it was declared illegal.

That is exactly what we did in Desert Storm and kept air superiority through it!

I stand on truth...you don't stand but play with insult.
As to playing upon a quality team, I played on two while in college. The 1st I was a linebacker on the US Air Force Academy, who played Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl...along with Daryl Haas and Charlie Richardson from here in Corpus Christi.

I then, after a season, went back to Texas A&I where we were NAIA National Champs just after Eugene Upshaw was drafted by Oakland. From that very Javelina team were drafted and a Pro Bowler each during their careers: David Hill, Eldridge Small, Dwight Harrison, Levi Johnson, and Ernest Price.

There were three Hall of Famers from where I graduated...Eugene Upshaw, John Randle, and Daryl Green...that era of play.

Jump right into the conversation any time you have something to say...now!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Balls in the air average......20th

MVP of the dink and dunk!
I thought he was 6th at 7.7? where are you geting your 20th ranking?

and let me ask. does it matter? why does it matter? or it just that you have something you want to pick on.

btw, did you know his left shoe size is 1/4 inch shorter than his right shoe size. he sucks. I mean which QB has feet like that....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
MVP
722e7d74a8fd2b36ce4af77f3aed59c2_w200.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Parsons really needs to shut the hell up.

He’s either whining about our QB being bashed, officiating or providing bill board material for opponents.

This isn’t going to go well for him,

Qcard

Reaction score
Micah Parsons best player for the Dallas Cowboys in the last 30 years... "Prescott is an MVP candidate"

Dak Haters...."Dak has a low IQ according to Jelly Bean Test" :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters this is your new enemy... Parsons Podcast:oldcouple::dance:

Last edited:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
As to playing upon a quality team, I played on two while in college. The 1st I was a linebacker on the US Air Force Academy, who played Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl...along with Daryl Haas and Charlie Richardson from here in Corpus Christi.

I then, after a season, went back to Texas A&I where we were NAIA National Champs just after Eugene Upshaw was drafted by Oakland. From that very Javelina team were drafted and a Pro Bowler each during their careers: David Hill, Eldridge Small, Dwight Harrison, Levi Johnson, and Ernest Price.

There were three Hall of Famers from where I graduated...Eugene Upshaw, John Randle, and Daryl Green...that era of play.

Jump right into the conversation any time you have something to say...now!
A tip of the hat, sir. Thank you for sharing.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As of now, no he does not belong. But is he close to being a possibility.
But neither does Jalen Hurts, for our Philly slobberers on here.

Actually there are not too many with a clear cut path.
How about Joe Burrow since they seem to be turning it around since he is healthy now. Too bad Higgins is out for the next game and Chase is banged up as well. That could hurt.

Purdy is out of the conversation for now as well. Allen, no. Cousins done for the year.
How about Goff, they are leading their division and in the running for HFA.

Win the next 5 games and beat the Eagles for that 5th win. Then we can talk.

CCBoy

Reaction score
As of now, no he does not belong. But is he close to being a possibility.
But neither does Jalen Hurts, for our Philly slobberers on here.

Actually there are not too many with a clear cut path.
How about Joe Burrow since they seem to be turning it around since he is healthy now. Too bad Higgins is out for the next game and Chase is banged up as well. That could hurt.

Purdy is out of the conversation for now as well. Allen, no. Cousins done for the year.
How about Goff, they are leading their division and in the running for HFA.

Win the next 5 games and beat the Eagles for that 5th win. Then we can talk.
The Cowboys may have moved on ahead SF well before then. Why then? It should be 6-3 and can stand with anyone, even with a 'doubting Thomas.'

gtb1943

Reaction score
Micah Parsons best player for the Dallas Cowboys in the last 30 years... "Prescott is an MVP candidate"

Dak Haters...."Dak has a low IQ according to Jelly Bean Test" :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters this is your new enemy... Parsons Podcast:oldcouple::dance:
Qcard: the world is against Dak!