Parsons: Dak should be in the MVP conversation

kskboys

Reaction score
The feminization of men today has ruined the world and football. sheesh, there are some wacko women now who are more masculine than these men. sheesh.
These days there's dudes getting facials.
Manicured waxed and botoxed.
With deep spray on tans and creamy lotiony hands, you can't grip a tackle box.

With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized.
I don't highlight my hair, I've still got a pair, cuz honey, I'm still a guy

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
These days there's dudes getting facials.
Manicured waxed and botoxed.
With deep spray on tans and creamy lotiony hands, you can't grip a tackle box.

With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized.
I don't highlight my hair, I've still got a pair, cuz honey, I'm still a guy
I read that this was what destroyed all great empires. Romans, etc...

kskboys

Reaction score
They learning this crap in k-12. We not allowed to fight in school anymore

And while I don’t support bullying back in the day it roughed you up a bit made you tougher

And I won’t even discuss the alphabet stuff in here
Because too many of the people in charge got bullied, so that's their focus. No matter the cost, which in this case is turning our society into weaklings. It's like getting married to a guy because he doesn't drink, but then he beats you and won't hold a job and cheats on you. Focusing on just one area causes one to lose.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't nobody breaking into my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all know I got 6 loaded guns right by my bed!!!
a couple under the couch one in the fridge and two in the crapper. :D You don't want to be caught with your pants down and no gun.

kskboys

Reaction score
a couple under the couch one in the fridge and two in the crapper. :D You don't want to be caught with your pants down and no gun.
A .40 on the bedside table, a .357 magnum in the drawer thereof, two shotguns and my .17 in the corner, and a small gun cabinet w/in arms reach containing a .25/06, another shotgun, a .30/30 and my old .410 that I used as a kid.

And this is normal for many people I know.

starfan1

Reaction score
Because too many of the people in charge got bullied, so that's their focus. No matter the cost, which in this case is turning our society into weaklings. It's like getting married to a guy because he doesn't drink, but then he beats you and won't hold a job and cheats on you. Focusing on just one area causes one to lose.
The wimping of this once great country is almost completed but I digress

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
A .40 on the bedside table, a .357 magnum in the drawer thereof, two shotguns and my .17 in the corner, and a small gun cabinet w/in arms reach containing a .25/06, another shotgun, a .30/30 and my old .410 that I used as a kid.

And this is normal for many people I know.
my dad had an over/up 22/410 I wish I had it, but somebody stole it out of his old 51 Chevy truck.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I tend to be a Dak defender. He plays a lot of great games, and some not so great games. In reality, they all do, but he gets scrutinized more than any other.
But, honestly, I’ve never really seen him put the team on his shoulders and single-handedly will them to a win with the game on the line. I watched Romo do this plenty of times, and I also saw him single-handedly lose us some games. But it was never for lack of trying. I just have no confidence that Dak will drive us down the field for a winning touchdown in the closing seconds. He’ll drive us down the field, but come up just short, just like in Philly last week. For this reason, I can’t put him in the MVP conversation.

kskboys

Reaction score
I tend to be a Dak defender. He plays a lot of great games, and some not so great games. In reality, they all do, but he gets scrutinized more than any other.
But, honestly, I’ve never really seen him put the team on his shoulders and single-handedly will them to a win with the game on the line. I watched Romo do this plenty of times, and I also saw him single-handedly lose us some games. But it was never for lack of trying. I just have no confidence that Dak will drive us down the field for a winning touchdown in the closing seconds. He’ll drive us down the field, but come up just short, just like in Philly last week. For this reason, I can’t put him in the MVP conversation.
That's pretty much what the huge majority of fans think of Dak. Good, but not great, more likely to not win the game at the end.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we felt the same way about Garrett. that is why I say there are no differences between the two. shrugs