Parsons: Enough. stop trashing my QB and team

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
thats-my-quarterback.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Man I love micah the player but he’s getting increasingly annoying each week…if you can take the praise and accolades then take the criticism when it comes. Even more so when it comes after a beat down like you just had from the 49ers.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
I don’t care what Micah does off the field. He can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue for all I care. I don’t care as long as the man plays the way he’s played since day 1

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think he has his own podcast .........maybe I'm late finding out (lol).

Suddenly, all of the Micah lovers HATE HIM for defending Dak!!! Micah called every one of you out......telling y'all to stop your BS!

He's calling y'all out like an angry parent calls out his unruly, spoiled rotten, disrespectful, unappreciative, big-mouth children!

:lmao: :dance::laugh:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Suddenly, all of the Micah lovers HATE HIM for defending Dak!!! Micah called every one of you out......telling y'all to stop your BS!

He's calling y'all out like an angry parent calls out his unruly, spoiled rotten, disrespectful, unappreciative, big-mouth children!

:lmao: :dance::laugh:
Really isn't even a Dak thing, it's just a Micah needs to learn to navigate the media in general. People were bashing him just as much last week after he continued to talk after the SF beatdown. Not everyone but this team in general just has a really tough time showing some humility whenever a camera or mic gets put in their face.