Parsons: Enough. stop trashing my QB and team

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most people here, can’t handle an insult. Imagine being a quarterback for the Cowboys, and that’s all you’re receiving constantly. Get off his back he doesn’t deserve it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I’m totally cool with the critics. I actuallly “voted” that I wasn’t happy, but I am definitely not down with the people who seem to take great delight in every mistake, every bad play and every loss. (Looks up a couple of posts)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Still; no examples eh?

All talk...

multiple emojis don't make you right...or even funny. But...good to know you amuse yourself so easily! Doesn't take much...like a child.
Because you’re the only opinion that matters here, LMAO, no wonder why I put you on ignore. No substance, just want to be bully LMAO people take kindness is a weakness, until it bites them. Goodbye.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because you’re the only opinion that matters here, LMAO, no wonder why I put you on ignore. No substance, just want to be bully LMAO people take kindness is a weakness, until it bites them. Goodbye.
He's th eone bullying me...jeeze come on. If I am a dak hater..then show me...show everyone.

Should be pretty easy....if true.

Putting people you disagree with on ignore, eh?

Mr_437

Reaction score
That's cool but the whole team deserved the criticism after the 9ers game, Micah has to be real about that, they played like trash. Lastly, if Micah is tired he needs to do something, be leader. Heck, we been tired since '97.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's cool but the whole team deserved the criticism after the 9ers game, Micah has to be real about that, they played like trash. Lastly, if Micah is tired he needs to do something, be leader. Heck, we been tired since '97.
Monday night without That sack. We don’t win. I don’t know why everybody thinks there better. Not you, just saying in general. This place is an absolute joke sometimes. Period.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Monday night without That sack. We don’t win. I don’t know why everybody thinks there better. Not you, just saying in general. This place is an absolute joke sometimes. Period.
I agree, Micah stepped up in a big moment.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
giphy.gif

sorry 1 percenters...