Parsons: Enough. stop trashing my QB and team

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Suddenly, all of the Micah lovers HATE HIM for defending Dak!!! Micah called every one of you out......telling y'all to stop your BS!

He's calling y'all out like an angry parent calls out his unruly, spoiled rotten, disrespectful, unappreciative, big-mouth children!

:lmao: :dance::laugh:

1) I don’t think anyone hates him 2) most peoples annoyance with him has nothing to do with dak comments but the complete lack of awareness he showed last week on podcast talking about how the 49ers made it “personal” and next time “it’ll be different”

It’s also ridiculous to see a player whose been as beloved by the media like parsons has been suddenly be upset by the same media who always speaks highly of him

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This defense only responds when Dak shows that he will as well.
It's a symbiotic relationship it seems.
Eddie-and-Venom-on-a-beach-in-Venom-Let-There-Be-Carnage-Deleted-scene-a-win-for-Symbrock-lovers.jpg

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Suddenly, all of the Micah lovers HATE HIM for defending Dak!!! Micah called every one of you out......telling y'all to stop your BS!

He's calling y'all out like an angry parent calls out his unruly, spoiled rotten, disrespectful, unappreciative, big-mouth children!

No hate but he needs to grow up a bit.

So he was mad that people critisized Dak and the team last week...huh? What did you think was gonna happen.

Its a simple concept - Win and you get the accolades - lose and you get criticized...and it's not like they lost a close game, that was an embarrassment.

Asklesko

Reaction score
You can't stop talk radio from doing what it will. Silly Micah.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The truth is it will never change, the Cowboys equal ratings so there will always be a spotlight on their players.

leeblair

Reaction score
We're sure not going to celebrate him.
Micah won't either when he realizes his career will be wasted because Dak chokes every time the games get too big.

krs1bro

Reaction score
I really want to see Dak perform with someone that will step up and block the damn person in front of them. Bring in some big *** young guns that are hungry and punch someone in the mouth....O line is our issue. Watch the game, these guys aren't doing crap. Tyron and Martin are just collecting a paycheck. Terrance get's a little pass here because of his injury.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

What has Dak done that I should 'appreciate' him for? Oh ------ it's the stats. Silly me, I was thinking he actually accomplished something like beating a superior team and I missed it.

cowboyed

Reaction score
First advice would be to ignore the noise. And stop whining about the criticism.

Instead focus more on not being invisible for too many stretches in the games.

Winning will silence the noise .
Getting dipped in neon glow paint prior to game start would be a bit too much. With Parson's express train invisibility, that's where it's at, as long as he doesn't cop a feel on the way to the quarterback.