Parsons: Enough. stop trashing my QB and team

lopey

Reaction score
Suddenly, all of the Micah lovers HATE HIM for defending Dak!!! Micah called every one of you out......telling y'all to stop your BS!

He's calling y'all out like an angry parent calls out his unruly, spoiled rotten, disrespectful, unappreciative, big-mouth children!

:lmao: :dance::laugh:
Not everything is about your boyfriend. This is about earning respect by beating teams liks SF.

Cmac

Reaction score
thats-my-quarterback.gif
......funny, we know what that did for TO. The next year his QB turned his back on him.

Cmac

Reaction score
I don’t care what Micah does off the field. He can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue for all I care. I don’t care as long as the man plays the way he’s played since day 1
Now where did we ever hear that from?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Imagine dying on the Dak Prescott hill. Parsons isn't all that bright apparently and has been mostly a non factor for two and half games this young season.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m starting not to like him. It Is absurd that he gets on social media and podcasts every week to joust with fans and critics. We live rent free in his head and he needs to be above it.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This is one of many reasons why I wish the league would make media interaction optional for players. IMO, if a player wants to go an entire season just concentrating on football, and never talking to the media, I would be fine with that. I know the league would never do it. They need those interviews to hype up games.
If I were a coach, I would forbid the use of social media. It's in a player's best interests to stay off of there. All the trolling and whack-job opinions there only distract players and drive them nuts. I want players concentrating on their game plans.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Micah can talk the talk because he backs it up on the field.
The same media hiring these bozos to play pro/con Dallas would fire them today to hire Micah in their place.

No one was telling Michael Irvin to shut up.
Passionate guys who bleed blue are what we need more of, not less.

I am not going to love everything he says fwiw, but he has every right to say it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I’m starting not to like him. It Is absurd that he gets on social media and podcasts every week to joust with fans and critics. We live rent free in his head and he needs to be above it.
this is a weird point.
you watch him play every week, he doesn't watch you at all, ever.
he is defending his qb and his team which he has every right to do.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He's young - he needs someone to guide him on and off the field.
Crap, I don't try to make any excuses for some one selling fully out to loyalty. More of the same Micah, as you become fully the top leader. Yea, be part of the 'dream team' for the 2028 flag football Olympics play...also!

CCBoy

Reaction score
this is a weird point.
you watch him play every week, he doesn't watch you at all, ever.
he is defending his qb and his team which he has every right to do.
Sidebar: a young leader being loyal and growing in sacrifice in intense support...this poster buys into the basis of a Nation fully!!

I would volunteer to deploy here and now, and I am 75...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What has Dak done that I should 'appreciate' him for? Oh ------ it's the stats. Silly me, I was thinking he actually accomplished something like beating a superior team and I missed it.
You know Dak has led the team many times to victory against superior teams, but please keep on acting dumb. Thank you for the entertainment.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of many reasons why I wish the league would make media interaction optional for players. IMO, if a player wants to go an entire season just concentrating on football, and never talking to the media, I would be fine with that. I know the league would never do it. They need those interviews to hype up games.
If I were a coach, I would forbid the use of social media. It's in a player's best interests to stay off of there. All the trolling and whack-job opinions there only distract players and drive them nuts. I want players concentrating on their game plans.
This is literally optional media that he is doing on his own. There is no requirement for him to engage in social media or do podcasts. At most, he had to live with reporters in the locker room and the occasional post game interview if requested by network sponsors. All this twitter and podcasting is him courting his critics and feeling a need to have his own media voice in his spare time.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agree he needs to stop whining...however, define invisible.
We go stretches without calling his name or number. In some games he’s making an impact all throughout the game. Others not so much. And some hardly at all.

I know . Not all fans want to call out our best or most talented player but if he wants to truly be a MVP for the league I’d suggest being a bigger impact throughout.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know Dak has led the team many times to victory against superior teams, but please keep on acting dumb. Thank you for the entertainment.
True. In 7 seasons he has 2 huge wild card weekend wins and I think he had a great game in NE once. Please feel free to add to the long list of big games he’s won.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is literally optional media that he is doing on his own. There is no requirement for him to engage in social media or do podcasts. At most, he had to live with reporters in the locker room and the occasional post game interview if requested by network sponsors. All this twitter and podcasting is him courting his critics and feeling a need to have his own media voice in his spare time.
Right… it’s not a good look. I guess he thinks with his popularity he can sway opinion. But only winning can silence the noise.