Parsons: Enough. stop trashing my QB and team

DStar22

Reaction score
defeat the 49ers in the NFC championship game and no one will trash you again.

also, in order to do that, stop giving the 49ers reasons to hold a grudge match against you.

Qcard

Reaction score
What's it about then?

Since you are the expert...give me an example of me "hating dak".

Lotta big tough talk from ya but so little action.
Press Play on the video brainiac!!!

The BEST player on the Cowboys just stated " Hating on my QB"

You are dense Dak Hater.....I won't fall for your Dog Whistles. Heal thy self Hater....W4 Woke!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

btgboys41

Reaction score
Using it and crying about it are quite different things.
I was either wrong about Micah being tougher, or I ignored his youth. Either way, he is now growing as my least favorite player. It’s so obvious why Watt and Bosa are light years better than him as overall players even if his abilities are comparable. He is one of our mentally weakest players. Grievance, pouting, and take my ball home when I don’t get a sack.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Press Play on the video brainiac!!!

The BEST player on the Cowboys just stated " Hating on my QB"

You are dense Dak Hater.....I won't fall for your Dog Whistles. Heal thy self Hater....W4 Woke!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Still; no examples eh?

All talk...

multiple emojis don't make you right...or even funny. But...good to know you amuse yourself so easily! Doesn't take much...like a child.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if he would stay off of social media he wouldn't know what was said, sounds like he was looking for crap to complain about. /shrugs

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It's 2023. They all look on social media. He's just letting it known that he sees it.
A good rule of thumb for all players currently on NFL rosters, say what you will but don’t bring up names of players on other teams unless they’re the ones saying the things you claim are upsetting you. Jalen Hurts has never uttered a disparaging word about Dak Prescott. Why does Micah “Mental Midget” Parsons have to even mention the guy’s name? Hurts has nothing to do with anything.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Did Parsons mention he swapped jerseys with McCaffery after taking a beating? Seems more interested in that.