Parsons epitomizes what this team is

CutMeMick

Reaction score
Micah has the Jerruh Jones STANK all over him. He'll never reach his potential here- trade him now when he has the most value.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Problem IMHO is Parsons is ideally a 3-4 OLB, not a 4-3 DE. He is a such a talent, possibly the most talented defender in the NFL, you wonder if the Cowboys might consider switching back to a 3-4 to maximize his talent.s

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Parsons now has the cowboys cultural stink on him.

Listen to Jesse Holley talk about it.

The cowboys organization is about selling tickets, selling merchandise, cameras, being an entertainment company.

The patriots were the exact opposite where literally everything was just about winning football games.
The Patriots are still that way and they are super trash.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
He had no sacks and very little pressures yesterday. Complete no show. This guy is the epitome of a Gen Z. I have said it since his first year, he is a flash in the pan and we should trade him asap. Do not pay this joke.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
He came in the stadium with the waterboy jersey and played nothing like him. I liked the jersey though lol

elcowboi

Reaction score
Parsons does what Jerry allows him to do. The coach can't do anything about it.

manster4ever

Reaction score
You mean, the organization? He was a lion coming out. Now he's turned Hollywood, just like this organization. It's what people talk about when we discuss culture.
Absolutely....teams is SOFT and has been for years. Starts from the top on down.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score

The cowboys organization is about selling tickets, selling merchandise, cameras, being an entertainment company.

The patriots were the exact opposite where literally everything was just about winning football games.
The Jerry effect. When you watch other historical franchises you see all their players play with a sense of pride wearing that jersey. Our guys player for the fame, money, and the attention.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Aiden Hutchinson is a better player as is watt, Garrett, crosby, Warner and a host of others

EJK24

Reaction score
Take all the off the field stuff out of it for a minute. I know that can really rub people the wrong way. If he played with a scheme similar to Steelers or Ravens, a team that would not use him exclusively as an edge rusher, I think he'd be a hell of alot better. Those are just two teams That come to mind but I do believe there are better ways to use his obvious talent.

hutch1254

Reaction score

This is why I can't see Belichick coming here no matter how much Jerry begs or pays him. There would be instances where Bill would go take things like this away or make it stop so the focus is on football and then Jerry would be like "well we have to have that" and Bill would be like "I'm out."

sunalsorises

Reaction score

The Patriots had their share of massages from sex slaves and homicide issues. Gronk didn’t spend his free time teaching children to read or even learning to read. Winning covers a lot of ugliness.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You guys disgust me. Just pure ignorance being shown here.

Defenses build their entire gameplan around stopping him yet no one else steps up to take advantage of that.

If he were the only defensive player on the field, some of you would still call him out for not getting sacks.

I knew the Zone would be a toxic wasteland today but a bunch of the vulture posters who’ve come out to feast on the carcass of this team weren’t even around in the regular season.

Shame on you.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I get what you are saying but sadly he is just poorly coached. You give him the right coaching staff and get rid of the country club mentality and this guy would always be an absolute animal.

Anyone who states some bs about going with the DC doesn’t have the desire to be an animal. That was his focus this week, and what he do? Put in his worst performance of the season with 1 pressure. Overhyped.

Blue64

Reaction score

Finally a post where someone tells it like it is…
Unfortunately most Cowturds fans are already saying wait till next year!

Next year will end the same as this year… as will every year after that unless the joneses give up control of this team or the fans wake up and stop attending games and buying merchandise

The Natural

Reaction score

Defenses build their entire gameplan around stopping him yet no one else steps up to take advantage of that.

If he were the only defensive player on the field, some of you would still call him out for not getting sacks.

I knew the Zone would be a toxic wasteland today but a bunch of the vulture posters who’ve come out to feast on the carcass of this team weren’t even around in the regular season.

Shame on you.
4 playoff games, 1 sack, 0 impact plays. Literally everyone posting here was around in the regular season, people are fed up with his charades.

Blue64

Reaction score

Shame on you.
Shame on you… for buying the hype and bs

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Parsons is an all world athletic talent but despite all of the hype, good teams seem to find a way to neutralize him and make him average and ineffective.
He talks a good game but seems to disappear in big games. He like many others in the Cowboys organization/team build on/up the hype and talk a lot before the game but come up small when it counts.
And now Parsons will be paid at the Top of his position along with Dak, despite no real achievements and they will hamper the teams ability to resign and retain players relegating this team to also ran status.
:hammer:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Micah Parsons is not Lawrence Taylor. That being said, he’s the reason this defense is top 5. If you can neutralize him, it’s over. That’s how much havoc he creates.

If we had a bunch of Parsons on this team, we’d go undefeated..
:clap: :clap: :clap: