Parsons epitomizes what this team is

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
You guys disgust me. Just pure ignorance being shown here.

Defenses build their entire gameplan around stopping him yet no one else steps up to take advantage of that.

If he were the only defensive player on the field, some of you would still call him out for not getting sacks.

I knew the Zone would be a toxic wasteland today but a bunch of the vulture posters who’ve come out to feast on the carcass of this team weren’t even around in the regular season.

Shame on you.
Oh, we were here, just not worth arguing with people like you every week.

If Micah would play lights out every week, stop the run, sack the QB, get some Interceptions, he could talk all the trash he wants. He can have these podcasts and act like a Diva. He can threaten to leave with Dan Quinn and all the other nonsense he spouts. If he was JJ Watts, I would put up with all of that.

But he doesn't. He is a 1 trick pony. Therefore he is open season to critical for being a gen Z diva and only showing up 3/4 a season.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
All Ware needed was a huge NT that pushed the middle of the pile back into the QB's face. Too many times Ware was just milliseconds from getting to the QB only for the QB to step up into the middle and throw or run. You close that middle and Ware eats.
Neither of the bronco dts were listed more than 313 lbs. Stop it. I just told you why Denver won and it wasn't because of the tackles

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons is an all world athletic talent but despite all of the hype, good teams seem to find a way to neutralize him and make him average and ineffective.
He talks a good game but seems to disappear in big games. He like many others in the Cowboys organization/team build on/up the hype and talk a lot before the game but come up small when it counts.
And now Parsons will be paid at the Top of his position along with Dak, despite no real achievements and they will hamper the teams ability to resign and retain players relegating this team to also ran status.
He's playing out of position. A 245lb LB going up against 320lbs OL. 640lbs when he's double teamed. Quinn just padding his own stats. It not hard to see. The league caught up to the scheme, Quinn never adjusted. He should have been moved to MLB when LVE got hurt.
But, okay....it's all Parson's fault.
:facepalm:

Last edited:

foofighters

Reaction score
Neither of the bronco dts were listed more than 313 lbs. Stop it. I just told you why Denver won and it wasn't because of the tackles
I am specifically talking about the Cowboys. This is what this is...a Dallas Cowboys forum. The bronco D was one of the best ever. I am just talking about the base 3-4 D that the Cowboys used. I think Wade adjusted his D during his time with the broncos but again, this is just how the Cowboys D was configured.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I agree with the OP. But I think, unlike our QB1, Micah could be "repaired" if used better and coached differently. Talk to him about that podcast bullcrap. He is no lion. He thinks he is. And that's the mental part of the problem.

But his skillset is great. If there won't be a total rebuild (as part of which I would trade Micah for some picks), he needs the right DC and HC and he will be good. Micah, Lamb, Aubrey, Fergie... there are some silver linings in this squad.

He's playing out of position. A 245lb LB going up against 320lbs OL. 640lbs when he's double teamed. Quinn just padding his own stats. It not hard to see. The league caught up to the scheme, Quinn never adjusted. He should have been moved to MLB when LVE got hurt.
But, okay....it's all Pearson's fault.
:facepalm:
Who knew. 100% agreed.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I am specifically talking about the Cowboys. This is what this is...a Dallas Cowboys forum. The bronco D was one of the best ever. I am just talking about the base 3-4 D that the Cowboys used. I think Wade adjusted his D during his time with the broncos but again, this is just how the Cowboys D was configured.
I'm telling you Ware won a ring because his defense had DAWGS in the back 7....von miller. and Peyton manning. Not because of dts.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
paying dak 59 million doesnt leave much room for elite players to help Micah in the defense .

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I'm telling you Ware won a ring because his defense had DAWGS in the back 7....von miller. and Peyton manning. Not because of dts.
That's only partially correct, their DT's were very stout against run & good against the pass.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Parsons is an all world athletic talent but despite all of the hype, good teams seem to find a way to neutralize him and make him average and ineffective.
He talks a good game but seems to disappear in big games. He like many others in the Cowboys organization/team build on/up the hype and talk a lot before the game but come up small when it counts.
And now Parsons will be paid at the Top of his position along with Dak, despite no real achievements and they will hamper the teams ability to resign and retain players relegating this team to also ran status.
That is why you need a real GM who can make tough decision for the best overall team.

Question. If Micah was neutralize as a push rusher, don't you think it would have been nice to instead had him at LB stoping the run?

No reasons a player like Micah should not have an impact on the game. Horrendous coaching.