Parsons has Slay (Philly) on his podcast

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Jones will probably sign Micah and then lie to everyone about the cap situation and why they do absolutely nothing to improve the team in the off season.

That’s like their favorite thing to do. “We like our guys”. “Pieces of the pie”. “Circumsize a mosquito” rinse and repeat.
If they extend Parsons for what it’s going to take, I can’t see them improving next year. Most of the money is going to go to him. They’ll likely get worse because they’re going to lose more players including DLaw. They’re going to have to hit on every draft pick to have a chance of getting better.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If they extend Parsons for what it’s going to take, I can’t see them improving next year. Most of the money is going to go to him. They’ll likely get worse because they’re going to lose more players including DLaw. They’re going to have to hit on every draft pick to have a chance of getting better.

They’re not going to improve either way. I find it hilarious to think just not paying Parsons means they would be players in free agency. They won’t be.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I wonder what Jimmy Johnson would think about one of his players having an eagle on their podcast if they existed back then?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’re not going to improve either way. I find it hilarious to think just not paying Parsons means they would be players in free agency. They won’t be.
You’re obviously not following along. It’s not about just not paying him. It’s about trading him for multiple picks, including at least a couple of premium picks. That’s what we should consider doing if this season ends up being a real stinker. We would be looking to add players in the draft. If we could get a couple of first round picks, that would leave us with two first round picks next April and a couple of first rounders in 2026. We then would have enough money to add one top tier free agent. That’s a quick way to improve the team if we make the most of those picks. We’re certainly not going to get better paying Parsons close to $40 million per.

Sydla

Reaction score
..this guy is getting stranger with every year. You just dont do that during the season.
Listen to what Shady and James say. They are right.

Slay is a weird dude. He pretty much never accepts responsibility for any of his teams failures. Just recently he had a tweet about all his personal accomplishments and how people shouldn't forget that while criticizing the team.

He's a clown show.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of this at all. I get its a different time now, and part of this is a result of decades now of free agency where team loyalty isnt the same either, but if the players don't take the rivalries seriously why should the fans? I just dont think its healthy for the game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what everyone's complaining about. Every great defensive player throughout NFL history has sat down an interviewed players from rival teams. I believe Randy White had Darrel Green on his podcast back in the 80's at some point. :thumbup:

Creeper

Reaction score
This isn't the 1960s anymore. The NFL is different. The players are friendly today. Given the NFLPA and free agency, theses guys don't think of themselves as bitter rivals like they did in the old days. They could be teammates after their contracts expire. Parsons having Slay on his podcast to me is no big deal, and no different than when players exchange jerseys after the game is over.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
they'll have ample money, and you'll hear the same things we've been hearing the other off seasons!! We're not going to be active, we like what we have, we're going to draft well lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure what everyone's complaining about. Every great defensive player throughout NFL history has sat down an interviewed players from rival teams. I believe Randy White had Darrel Green on his podcast back in the 80's at some point. :thumbup:
they were also followers and went viral on social media