Parsons has Slay (Philly) on his podcast

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’m not saying they don’t hate the Cowboys. I’m sure many did. But people thinking these players hate each other when most of them have been friends since they were teens lol.
So true......many of them hang out with each other during the off-season and players on talk shows know this. Hell, Parsons and Stroud took a trip to Japan together this past summer but Pasrons won't go hard to try and sack him? LOL

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Did they swap jerseys afterwards?

J/k

Seriously though this isn't a big deal. Couple star players from 2 NFC East bottom feeders getting together for some brotherhood.

Nothing wrong with that. Moving on....

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I always said the salary cap means nothing and people couldn’t understand it. It can always be manipulated, and there’s nothing I can do about it ,so I just don’t care. I never would’ve paid lamb or Prescott just because I was hoping would be a new season next year. Nothing to do with the money. Now, even if we get the third overall pic, it won’t be a quarterback.
+1....... I had no problem waiting until after the season to pay Dak IF Jerry had a legit replacement plan but he didn't. This tells me he was always going to extend Dak and honestly I don't care.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
..this guy is getting stranger with every year. You just dont do that during the season.
Listen to what Shady and James say. They are right.

What did that white dude say about cowboys fans? He kind of mumbled it at the beginning.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Does it really bother you. Are you just being sarcastic. Because who cares what he does when he’s not on the field ,physical therapy is boring. I’d be on my phone too.
running a pod cast is a business. running a business takes time. is his business being a football player? or running a podcast.
perhaps he should study a little more film and dedicate himself a little more too football playing. he is athletic, but ain't playing that smart lately.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
First 3 seasons.
His playmaking started to tail off last season. His eye popping plays were becoming fewer and he was a complete no-show against Green Bay in the playoffs. It began last season when some fans started showing some dislike for him. He wasn’t showing up against the contending teams. Everyone was in love with him his first two seasons.

HungryLion

Reaction score
His playmaking started to tail off last season. His eye popping plays were becoming fewer and he was a complete no-show against Green Bay in the playoffs. It began last season when some fans started showing some dislike for him. He wasn’t showing up against the contending teams. Everyone was in love with him his first two seasons.

Pro bowl, all pro 2nd team.

Still a top 5 defender in the entire league.

It’s 3 awesome seasons.

His play drops off because the stupid coaching staff plays him way too many plays and his body wears down. Not because he forgets how to play football.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Pro bowl, all pro 2nd team.

Still a top 5 defender in the entire league.

It’s 3 awesome seasons.

His play drops off because the stupid coaching staff plays him way too many plays and his body wears down. Not because he forgets how to play football.
Made a lot of plays and put up most of his sacks against bad teams. He was nowhere to be found in the blowout losses we had. Not a single sack or impact play in the losses against San Francisco, Buffalo and Green Bay. This season he was a no-show against New Orleans and Baltimore. He didn’t do all that much last week against the Giants.