Parsons has to go

Blackrain

Reaction score
In only the 3rd season of his career, Micah is the best player on this team and he's among the top defensive players in the NFL; He's far from perfect but damn he's good.. The guy is only 24 years old, and the sky is the limit for him.. The only way I'd trade Micah is if I could get Caleb Williams.
Give me two ones a two and a three. That if used properly would go a long way to fixing our problems.
And he has proven he does not get us over the top in the postseason he becomes Casper the friendly Ghost.
I'll take four starters over Micah
His trade value could rebuild all our deficiencies it doesn't matter how many sacks he gets against bad teams

We need a center a real defensive tackle another edge rusher when he goes and a running back.
How could we not be better with all those positions filled and under rookie contracts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Assessment is complete in my view. We see what he is and will be. Its the blinders on mentality to view this differently. He's a talented dude that thinks he's better than he actually is. Yes I know, he's been hyped as the next LT. But he isn't. He's a young man that hasn't figured out how to be an adult, and a pro. Maybe he will, but I'd trade him to get draft capital and players.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Give me two ones a two and a three. That if used properly would go a long way to fixing our problems.
And he has proven he does not get us over the top in the postseason he becomes Casper the friendly Ghost.
I'll take four starters over Micah
His trade value could rebuild all our deficiencies it doesn't matter how many sacks he gets against bad teams

We need a center a real defensive tackle another edge rusher when he goes and a running back.
How could we not be better with all those positions filled and under rookie contracts.
Agree

Cmac

Reaction score
Like I said during the lovefest the previous 2 years.......once Micah nears the end of the rookie contract and it's time for the Brinks truck......change on this board. Next up......CeeDee.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Assessment is complete in my view. We see what he is and will be. Its the blinders on mentality to view this differently. He's a talented dude that thinks he's better than he actually is. Yes I know, he's been hyped as the next LT. But he isn't. He's a young man that hasn't figured out how to be an adult, and a pro. Maybe he will, but I'd trade him to get draft capital and players.
I hear you brother he's not close to LT and we don't have a Bill parcells in his prime to coach him into being a pro before he gets hurt or old.

He will not turn into a pro on the Dallas Cowboys he will get paid and turn into a businessman he may go to another team with a strong coach and culture and be made into a pro but it won't happen here

Rayman70

Reaction score
I hear you brother he's not close to LT and we don't have a Bill parcells in his prime to coach him into being a pro before he gets hurt or old.

He will not turn into a pro on the Dallas Cowboys he will get paid and turn into a businessman he may go to another team with a strong coach and culture and be made into a pro but it won't happen here
exactly. Hes already shown us on and off the field what he is and who he is. Shame on the team if they ignore that. Micah has done us a favor and removed all doubt.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Like I said during the lovefest the previous 2 years.......once Micah nears the end of the rookie contract and it's time for the Brinks truck......change on this board. Next up......CeeDee.
Micah changed, not us. Just take note of his play since Thanksgiving. Take note of his tweets and his social media, podcast. He revealed who he is. He took the mask off for us to fully see. He did us a favor honestly. Before we pay him, see what we can get.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trade him for two firsts. It has to be done now. Every game he plays next season his draft stock will go down. Discussion.
So we want to Trade our BEST def player and we have a link that states we should appreciate all that D-Law has done for the Boys.
And it's only gonna get goofier by Kick-off..............:facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hes a top 3 player up for DPOY and his stock is going down? Discuss.
see his stats, lack of showing up since about Thanksgiving on. Another words, when the bigtime output was needed most, during the stretch, he shrunk. We shouldn't pay for that, nor give him a pay raise. If we reward that, it sends the wrong message to him and anyone else on the team that its ok.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
see his stats, lack of showing up since about Thanksgiving on. Another words, when the bigtime output was needed most, during the stretch, he shrunk. We shouldn't pay for that, nor give him a pay raise. If we reward that, it sends the wrong message to him and anyone else on the team that its ok.
I think the defense as a whole was a disappointing unit from November on, but most of that falls on run D IMO; and DT/LB play. The safeties were largely disappointing as well.

Parsons wasn’t the issue and we don’t get better without him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think the defense as a whole was a disappointing unit from November on, but most of that falls on run D IMO; and DT/LB play. The safeties were largely disappointing as well.

Parsons wasn’t the issue and we don’t get better without him.
Your right, but he needs to be part of the solution, not the missing piece when we need him most.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah, I don't even know why we watch them anymore. It's all Jerry's fault. It would be ludicrous to blame the players who pick up a check to do a job.
its not as simple as you think. We don't have the right players on defense. That much is clear. Who is in charge of finding the players? Hmm.. I have many questions also for DQ.