Parsons is a great player!

Praxit

Reaction score
..I thought this thread was about Ranch secret salsa recipe. .. oh well... ;)..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
..I thought this thread was about Ranch secret salsa recipe. .. oh well... ;)..

remember we were without Gallimore and another DT and some on offense that we have all back now...so bring the bucs

CCBoy

Reaction score
Tbh it's slightly before I followed the Cowboys so I couldn't provide you with a good answer. Would you?

These trades could blow up in your face or work out like magic. Given Jerry took risks in business to get to where he is, I'm surprised he hasn't done it a few more times since the Hershel Walker trade.
Guy, you have brought a good line of discussion tonight...

:thumbup:

ICP

Reaction score
Yes he is and hopefully he will do great things Sunday afternoon

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
One of the most non sequitur, bipolar thread openers I have ever read. I may need to mellow after that one

Blackrain

Reaction score
Many of you think he's a Godsend, but will still blame Dak if we lose on Sunday, even if it 65-58.......which is it?

As we saw with Jalen and LVE one rose doesn't make summer. At one time I thought we were going to have the greatest linebacking duo in the league and it went south in a hurry.

That said Parsons appears to be a player that is going to do nothing but get better and serve as well for a decade.

I know he is a great pass rusher and can run sideline to sideline I'm very interested to see him affect our run stopping game in a positive way in these playoffs.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak has been my favorite player since he came into the league. I was critical of him lately because there were open running lanes he was not using and we were going three and out.

This does not mean in any way that I am a hater of Dak. Just a fan questioning what was going on in his game when he abandoned one of my favorite qualities in him. That was do whatever was necessary in your skill set to move the chains.
As time moved on he started to use his legs again and I felt better about what I was seeing going into the playoffs.
I think with some fans hate can be confused with concern granted this is not always the case

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak has been my favorite player since he came into the league. I was critical of him lately because there were open running lanes he was not using and we were going three and out.

This does not mean in any way that I am a hater of Dak. Just a fan questioning what was going on in his game when he abandoned one of my favorite qualities in him. That was do whatever was necessary in your skill set to move the chains.
As time moved on he started to use his legs again and I felt better about what I was seeing going into the playoffs.
I think with some fans hate can be confused with concern granted this is not always the case

You're chewing on rawhide pretty good, guy...:)

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yeah, sorry...that's not how this works. You either offer up blind praise and bend the knee or you're a hater. Any criticism without first blaming at least 4 other things (it doesn't really matter what or who, but it must total 4) is unacceptable. You also better make sure you have a picture of him on your wall.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Many of you think he's a Godsend, but will still blame Dak if we lose on Sunday, even if it 65-58.......which is it?
As great as Parsons is he can't cover Mitchell and Deebo and Kittle at the same time. Yeah he can rush Garapolo and pressure him and that's going to be the best way to use him but their coach is smart enough to know that and is going to probably throw a lot of screens and misdirection plays.
The QB position is the absolute most important position on the field. A QB can take over games or single handily lose them.
Your darn right I'm blaming Dak if they lose.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He needs to take over these next four games. Dominate the game.
I truly believe he can be a force to be reckoned with but it can't just be rushing the passer we have to be able to stop the run and he is the most talented player out there.

So I believe the responsibility right or wrong will rest on his shoulders

stuckindc

Reaction score
I hated to see Walker go, but that one really worked out for us....
Walker was our only good player..we had no idea what that trade was gonna do..I hated it too.
We were a terrible team that just got worse
. The rest is great Cowboy history..

starfan1

Reaction score
If we score 58 points that means the opposing defense is a cupcake. Go put up the game winning TD instead of giving it up. You’re a coach. Did you excuse mistakes?
I’ll agree with that if Dak throws pick 6 with game tied @58 depending on its circumstances he bears some responsibility just like Romo did in the famous duel against Manning’s Broncos but it won’t absolve the defense of blame

that said just like on offense it being more than Dak the defense is more than Parsons and if the give up 58!they will be main culprit

CCBoy

Reaction score
Walker was our only good player..we had no idea what that trade was gonna do..I hated it too.
We were a terrible team that just got worse
. The rest is great Cowboy history..
Much more than The Trade went on and why Jerry deserves strong credit for Dallas Cowboys history. Mr. Murchison and Tom Landry became the basis for legends, but Jerry and Jimmy weren't bad until Jimmy self destructed...his way.

starfan1

Reaction score
As great as Parsons is he can't cover Mitchell and Deebo and Kittle at the same time. Yeah he can rush Garapolo and pressure him and that's going to be the best way to use him but their coach is smart enough to know that and is going to probably throw a lot of screens and misdirection plays.
The QB position is the absolute most important position on the field. A QB can take over games or single handily lose them.
Your darn right I'm blaming Dak if they lose.
Well there is something to he said about consistency