Parsons is a great player!

Scotman

Reaction score
You’re right.. We should try him at QB.
I'm numb to the relentless negativity, but that was pretty funny.

Don't you know Parsons would LOVE an opportunity to line up once at QB? lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm numb to the relentless negativity, but that was pretty funny.

Don't you know Parsons would LOVE an opportunity to line up once at QB? lol
As well as throw and catch a TD.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Much more than The Trade went on and why Jerry deserves strong credit for Dallas Cowboys history. Mr. Murchison and Tom Landry became the basis for legends, but Jerry and Jimmy weren't bad until Jimmy self destructed...his way.
Jimmy was the architect of those teams..Jerry was a great owner at that time,he provided the financing.. Jerry did a great job of getting the Organization out of financial ruin...the problems arose when Jerry wanted to take credit for the team success on the field..which he did not do..Jimmy built the roster and coaching staff..Jimmy revolutionized the draft and was brilliant at acquiring talent for his style of play...Jimmy did not "self destruct"...Jerry's ego couldn't take the fact that Jimmy got all the credit..which he very much deserved...Had Jerry let Jimmy continue on his path ,whether coach or even making him GM..the dynasty could very well have continued into the 90's..Case and point..Jerry hired Barry and tried to acquire talent through the draft and FA..and guess what happened..they sucked all the way till he brought Parcells in

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jimmy was the architect of those teams..Jerry was a great owner at that time ththsththst provided the financing.. Jerry did a great job of getting the Organization out of financial ruin...the problems arose when Jerry wanted to take credit for the team success on the field..which he did not do..Jimmy built the roster and coaching staff..Jimmy revolutionized the draft and was brilliant at acquiring talent for his style of play...Jimmy did not "self destruct"...Jerry's ego could take the fact that Jimmy got all the credit..which he very much deserved...Had Jerry let Jimmy continue on his path ,whether coach or even making him GM..they dynasty could very well have continued into the 90's..Case and point..Jerry hired Barry and tried to acquire talent through the draft and FA..and guess what happened..they sucked all the way till he brought Parcells in

You believe the rewrite of your history...sorry guy.

Lost three, this is Lost One...you looking for Lost too? See a recruiter to fully understand...you ring tapped and lied.:popcorn::facepalm:

stuckindc

Reaction score
You believe the rewrite of your history...sorry guy.

Lost three, this is Lost One...you looking for Lost too? See a recruiter to fully understand...you ring tapped and lied.
So explain to me what isnt correct in what I wrote
.becuase that's exactly how it went down

Jerry was the finance and business end..Jimmy built the team...It certainly wasnt Jerry's eye for talent..or his choices for HC..I guess it coincidence that after Jimmy left they haven't done anything past a division round trip..and Super Bowl XXX..was with Jimmy's players...I'd like to know what Jerry did post Jimmy, other than the financial end?..so let me know how I re wrote history.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So explain to me what isnt correct in what I wrote
.becuase that's exactly how it went down

Jerry was the finance and business end..Jimmy built the team...It certainly wasnt Jerry's eye for talent..or his choices for HC..I guess it coincidence that after Jimmy left they haven't done anything past a division round trip..and Super Bowl XXX..was with Jimmy's players...I'd like to know what Jerry did post Jimmy, other than the financial end?..so let me know how I re wrote history.

Listen carefully Son, get a copy of Sullivan's 50 Year Anniversary book and read it...bet back to me AFTER you have read it through. Other wise, to ignore...:popcorn:

stuckindc

Reaction score
Listen carefully Son, get a copy of Sullivan's 50 Year Anniversary book and read it...bet back to me AFTER you have read it through. Other wise, to ignore...:popcorn:
Gotcha genius..i'll.quote another from CZ
." I hope you find a unicorn in the fantasy land that you're living in"..Best of luck ..and hopefully you can figure out why we've had so much success post Jimmy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many of you think he's a Godsend, but will still blame Dak if we lose on Sunday, even if it 65-58.......which is it?
flying-high.gif

Ring Leader

Reaction score
If Dak throws a pick 6 with the game tied at 58, he deserves his blame. His mistakes aren’t excusable.

I'll give him a pass if the int was caused by an O lineman stepping on his foot during the throw.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that Dak should not get any blame if we only score 6 points the entire game and he throws a game losing pick 6? lol

Read it again... Here... I'll bold it for you.... We could be tied 6-6. If Dak throws a pick 6 and we lose, of course it would be on Dak...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The plan is to have Parsons cloned several times and draft them all. o_O