Twitter: Parsons is expected to play mostly at LBer Sunday

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Swiss army knife.
Nice to have when you need one. It can multi-task. A knife that can serve as a corkscrew is very handy. But our knife will be used as a knife now that our starting corkscrews are back. ;)

plasticman

Reaction score
Expected by whom?

If I were a Washinton coach I wouldn't be basing my gameplan on any particular "expectation"..

s

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think he will get his. And now we have all the players back we may see some blitzes we were not comfortable running with out having a full compliment of talent out there. Parsons can come from anywhere. He will be wrecking things. They watch him and D-Law may getcha. Or maybe Gregory. Just stop the run. Lol.

bewp7

Reaction score
stupid and a waste

if cowboys waste parsons pass rush talent they diserve to lose every game they play

cowboys are a stupid team & it all come from jerry jones

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m good with this plan for this matchup.

If we stop the run, we win. Period. Antonio Gibson will have to dominate this game for Washington to pull the upset.

When Parsons is a DE, our LBs are trash. LVE is trash.

With Parsons at LB and Lawrence/Gregory at DE, we’ll be equipped to stop the run AND pressure the QB.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
stupid and a waste

if cowboys waste parsons pass rush talent they diserve to lose every game they play

cowboys are a stupid team & it all come from jerry jones
I'm glad you have here to vent boss.
Seems like you need it.

Nav22

Reaction score
It makes perfect sense to minimize rush opportunities for an elite pass rusher so two inferior players can get their full workload in.

This is just coaches out thinking themselves and I saw it coming a mile away.
The only way Washington wins is if we can’t stop the run.

Antonio Gibson is the threat, not Taylor Heinicke.