Twitter: Parsons is expected to play mostly at LBer Sunday

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Bet me on it. I’m taking Dallas.

Loser has to stay away from CZ for an entire month.

Don’t **** out now.... you just said “bet the house on Washington.”
Nah, I'm not staying away and I don't care if you stay away or not lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
Do you want LVE trying to tackle Antonio Gibson or do you want Parsons tackling Gibson? If you chose LVE..congratulations you chose a Dallas loss on Sunday.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I dont know man, Parsons is a game altering pass rusher
Parsons playing LB doesn't mean he is not a pass rusher. I think he will have a cleaner path to the QB with Tank and Randy rushing on the ends and Gallimore and Osa on the interior D-Line.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Parsons will be on the field for most if not all snaps, but he will be on the LOS for some of those snaps, particularly on passing situations, to give Gregory a blow.
Parsons has to come off the field for a breather more often when he is playing DE. With Tank and Randy back he doesn't need to play DE anyway. Parsons at LB is the right move at this time. He's able to stay on the field longer. More Parsons is more plays being made.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Don't underestimate how this helps the run game. LVE can move over and be more effective. Parsons will make the tackles LVE couldn't in the middle.

I love Micah rushing the qb but the biggest need is at LB with Gregory and DLaw healthy. Plus we are playing a run heavy offense. Shut that down and let Micah pin his ears back on 3rd down.