Twitter: Parsons is expected to play mostly at LBer Sunday

Nav22

Reaction score
Nah, I'm not staying away and I don't care if you stay away or not lol
Oh, okay.

It seemed like you were REALLY adamant about Washington winning on Sunday, but I guess that was BS and you’re actually full of crap.
:lmao2:

Forget staying away from CZ.... let’s talk turkey!

I have a betting account you can use if you’d like to “bet the house” on Washington.

Believe it or not, they’re 4-point underdogs!!!

EASY MONEY, right???? HIT ME UP!!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Expected by whom?

If I were a Washinton coach I wouldn't be basing my gameplan on any particular "expectation"..

s

Especially since even if that's the plan, it could change based on the success, or lack thereof, of the pass rush. Ideally, we don't need Parsons to rush the passer as much because that means our four-man front is getting home and we don't have to take as many chances with blitzing. Having Parsons at linebacker where he can rush the passer on any given play is ideal, but not having to rely on him to do it would be for the best.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good...they need him at LB roaming around and shutting down the run. Playing primarily LB and pass rushing on some passing downs is the right way to use him, just like they have been.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Does anybody really think we won't suffer an early injury on our D Line? D Law is due for something new....or Gregory pulls a hammie, etc.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
He needs to be playing LOLB and Gregory ROLB and we need to be running a base 3-4 and Micah needs to rush the passer more often than not. Von Miller + D Ware in Denver. Lawrence can play the Derek Wolfe/Malik Jackson role on the inside as a DE.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No need to station Parsons at DE, Sunday, with several highly capable DEs available to do it. He'll be more useful at LB, where he's able to exert control over the WFT running attack. With a full contingent of defensive players available for us, we'll do better. Our OL should, hopefully, be better prepared to improve upon their performance on Sunday, noontime. Sit back, relax and just enjoy the action. ;)

Last edited:

Tussinman

Reaction score
10-15 times.

Hey, let's have CeeDee Lamb run 10-15 routes this week. We can play Wilson and Brown more.
Gregory and D-law aren't even in the same realm as Wilson and Brown. It's not like there moving Parsons to linebacker so they can give Basham and Armstrong more playing time lets be real here (D-law, Gregory, and Parsons on the field at the same time sounds good, especially if it means we'll see less LVE)

reddyuta

Reaction score
we stop the dink and dunk and the run game then we win.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory and D-law aren't even in the same realm as Wilson and Brown. It's not like there moving Parsons to linebacker so they can give Basham and Armstrong more playing time lets be real here (D-law, Gregory, and Parsons on the field at the same time sounds good, especially if it means we'll see less LVE)

This guy thinks it's okay to take an elite pass rusher and limit him to 10-15 pass rush reps because Lawrence and Gregory are better players than Cedrick Wilson and Noah Brown.

DanA

Reaction score
You believe taking an LT clone and playing him the majority of time in cover is smart, that we should get rid of Cooper for Gallup, Dak is a GOAT, and Zeke is one of the worst RBs in the NFL.

You legit might have the worst opinions of anyone on this site.

Nobody said coverage. He just won’t be rushing from DE as much as he has at times. I still think he’ll rush the passer 30 times or so, just that 15 of them will be over the Center.

plymkr

Reaction score
Don't see why the Cowboys would feel need to truthfully broadcast intentions.

Then again...Jerry.
Exactly, why in the world do you tell Washington this before the game. Stupid. I agree fully with using Micah how they feel is best. I'm completely against telling our opponent the gameplan. So frustrating.

Zman5

Reaction score
If we are going to rely on LVE and Neal to stop the run , it’s going to be the playoffs game vs the Rams in 2018 all over again.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’d like to see all 3 rush on obvious passing downs. I’d prefer Micah on an edge and that means they can’t run that way either.

However, I do get the point that we have to stop the run and LVE is now very bad. So there’s good points on both sides of this discussion. Let’s hope the coaches know best.

J-man

Reaction score
As much as I want him attacking the ball on every play, I think we need him back there in this one. We should be able to rush TH with what we have upfront without relying on Parsons to do it for us. Their O-line isn't anything special.
Stopping their run game is vital to our success against the WFT. Parsons will be a huge part of that.