Twitter: Parsons listed as 5th string running back

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Sean Lee was also a running back in high school if memory serves. But Parsons is a much better fit as the number one rated running back punisher :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons was actually good, like a good rb that moved to lb….that’s why he’s kicking butt now.
There are a TON of great athletes in high school. That play multiple positions. Often opposite sides of the ball.

Look...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the athleticism Parsons is going to bring to our LBer position.

Ever see Zeke run track?

These guys are ALL amazing athletes.

On a side note...us musicians kid that bass players are failed guitar players. You may or may not get the reference. :cool:

KeepinTime

Reaction score
There are a TON of great athletes in high school. That play multiple positions. Often opposite sides of the ball.

Look...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the athleticism Parsons is going to bring to our LBer position.

Ever see Zeke run track?

These guys are ALL amazing athletes.

On a side note...us musicians kid that bass players are failed guitar players. You may or may not get the reference. :cool:

I’m a drummer that’s a failed glockenspiel player.

lkelly

Reaction score
I'd have full confidence in him in short yardage and around the goal line. And heaven help the 180 lb. DB who needs to come up and and stop him on the edge or on a screen pass.