Twitter: Parsons listed as 5th string running back

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You said Parsons was some sort of leader savior. I questioned it and you asked "well WHO then". I told you WHO.

The guy SAT. He did not love football more than anything THAT year. Justin Field DID.

I support and Welcome GLADLY! Parsons on our team. We NEED him. But Not gonna sugar coat anything.

Truth matters.

Parsons sat when Fields fought. Fact.
Im not arguing that fact and never did.
Parsons is just the best player on this defense.. period.. I dont know why that point got derailed

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im not arguing that fact and never did.
Parsons is just the best player on this defense.. period.. I dont know why that point got derailed
Probably here?

This team needs Parsons to carry the load,, this kid is chomping at the bit to be a hero in Big D..
I invite that type of ego and motivation, ego is good when you can back it up, and I think Parsons will back it up, its just the player he is.
This defense will grow around Parsons, he is the spark that can ignite the fire.
It sometimes is just that simple, one player that leads,, I know this post sounds like slobbering , but I dont care I will slobber all I want when I finally see young elite motivated talent, rare talent.
Yes I am calling out Parsons as rare talent,,, the eye dont lie.

"chomping at the bit to be a hero"
"That type of ego and motivation"
"spark that ignites the fire"
"one player that leads"
"motivated talent"

Sits out a year to avoid the cove while other players fight like HELL to play football for their LIFE.

Maybe it was that moment that derailed your "point" ?

Again...let me say...ELATED he is here. We DESPERATELY need a playmaker in the middle. He looks like one. I...will cheer him on. But don't oversell. Facts matter. He sat. Fact.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably here?

This team needs Parsons to carry the load,, this kid is chomping at the bit to be a hero in Big D..
I invite that type of ego and motivation, ego is good when you can back it up, and I think Parsons will back it up, its just the player he is.
This defense will grow around Parsons, he is the spark that can ignite the fire.
It sometimes is just that simple, one player that leads,, I know this post sounds like slobbering , but I dont care I will slobber all I want when I finally see young elite motivated talent, rare talent.
Yes I am calling out Parsons as rare talent,,, the eye dont lie.

"chomping at the bit to be a hero"
"That type of ego and motivation"
"spark that ignites the fire"
"one player that leads"
"motivated talent"

Sits out a year to avoid the cove while other players fight like HELL to play football for their LIFE.

Maybe it was that moment that derailed your "point" ?

Again...let me say...ELATED he is here. We DESPERATELY need a playmaker in the middle. He looks like one. I...will cheer him on. But don't oversell. Facts matter. He sat. Fact.
Wait a minute, you said the Cowboys can’t win with Dak. You’re all over the place. So what is it?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait a minute, you said the Cowboys can’t win with Dak. You’re all over the place. So what is it?
I never said that....

Liar and troll.
I'd ask you to show everyone where I said it...but...you can't. You will make up some crap and lie like the little girl coward you are.

Go ahead rocko ...show us where I said it or shut your slit.

Nope...not mad. You aren't under my skin. You are just pathetic lonely girl looking for attention. Feel sorry for ya.

These guys know...I never said dak can't win....if I did..well show them come on big tough guy. Put me in my place. Beat me up virtually...lol.