Twitter: Parsons listed as 5th string running back

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Micah attended Ce0ntral Dauphin High School for his freshman & sophomore years, before transferring to Harrisburg High School where he started at both DE & RB.

As a freshman, he tallied 121 tackles, 27 tackles for loss and 18.5 sacks. As a junior, he collected 69 tackles, 20 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks.

As a senior, Micah posted 1,239 rushing yards, 27 rushing touchdowns (tied for ninth in the state) 99 receiving yards and 2 receiving touchdowns. He racked up 55 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, 10+1⁄2 sacks and one interception.

Micah also played varsity basketball. Not enough room to post all those stats too. :lmao2:

Ahem -- seems like somebody's been in close contact with Google (or something). Not mentioning any names, though . . . :bow:

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah attended Ce0ntral Dauphin High School for his freshman & sophomore years, before transferring to Harrisburg High School where he started at both DE & RB.

As a freshman, he tallied 121 tackles, 27 tackles for loss and 18.5 sacks. As a junior, he collected 69 tackles, 20 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks.

As a senior, Micah posted 1,239 rushing yards, 27 rushing touchdowns (tied for ninth in the state) 99 receiving yards and 2 receiving touchdowns. He racked up 55 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, 10+1⁄2 sacks and one interception.

Micah also played varsity basketball. Not enough room to post all those stats too. :lmao2:
That fine. You gonna say how many high school players have those same stats?

Not being a hater...just want facts , truth and levity.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
But we need him to be big boy in NFL....like we havn;t had in some time/
This team needs Parsons to carry the load,, this kid is chomping at the bit to be a hero in Big D..
I invite that type of ego and motivation, ego is good when you can back it up, and I think Parsons will back it up, its just the player he is.
This defense will grow around Parsons, he is the spark that can ignite the fire.
It sometimes is just that simple, one player that leads,, I know this post sounds like slobbering , but I dont care I will slobber all I want when I finally see young elite motivated talent, rare talent.
Yes I am calling out Parsons as rare talent,,, the eye dont lie.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team needs Parsons to carry the load,, this kid is chomping at the bit to be a hero in Big D..
I invite that type of ego and motivation, ego is good when you can back it up, and I think Parsons will back it up, its just the player he is.
This defense will grow around Parsons, he is the spark that can ignite the fire.
It sometimes is just that simple, one player that leads,, I know this post sounds like slobbering , but I dont care I will slobber all I want when I finally see young elite motivated talent, rare talent.
Yes I am calling out Parsons as rare talent,,, the eye dont lie.
Did he sit out for covid?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How is that?
I over sold Parsons stock?
I know I am just too excited over elite young talent,, I get it

Because he sat out. I know...it could be looked as brave. But Justin Fields FOUGHT like HELL to PLAY FOOTBALL.

Parsons sat.

I'm totally good with him being a PHYSICAL leader. Even when he skipped a year from FEAR mongering.

But the passion to be a mental leader against ANY...and ....ALL ODDS? When you sit for fear of the Cove?

HMMM...gonna have to reprove that to me.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Because he sat out. I know...it could be looked as brave. But Justin Fields FOUGHT like HELL to PLAY FOOTBALL.

Parsons sat.

I'm totally good with him being a PHYSICAL leader. Even when he skipped a year from FEAR mongering.

But the passion to be a mental leader against ANY...and ....ALL ODDS? When you sit for fear of the Cove?

HMMM...gonna have to reprove that to me.
I never used Fields as a barometer,, you brought him into the discussion, and I love Fields, wish he was on this roster.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never used Fields as a barometer,, you brought him into the discussion, and I love Fields, wish he was on this roster.

You said Parsons was some sort of leader savior. I questioned it and you asked "well WHO then". I told you WHO.

The guy SAT. He did not love football more than anything THAT year. Justin Field DID.

I support and Welcome GLADLY! Parsons on our team. We NEED him. But Not gonna sugar coat anything.

Truth matters.

Parsons sat when Fields fought. Fact.