Twitter: Parsons listed as 5th string running back

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you dont want to like me... :D
Oh no...I do, and have. But there's some kind of line that I go back and forth across.

Like him

Don';t like him
Like him
don't' like him
Like him'
like him
oh sheet did he just say that DON'T like him!

That kind of thing. :)

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh no...I do, and have. But there's some kind of line that I go back and forth across.

Like him

Don';t like him
Like him
don't' like him
Like him'
like him
oh sheet did he just say that DON'T like him!

That kind of thing. :)
I know, and I apologize for having that affliction, I mean you would loose your mind if you hung with me while trying to buy shoes.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No surprise there he’s a converted rb. That’s cool the team is actually thinking about it, so whose #3 and #4 ?
Micah attended Ce0ntral Dauphin High School for his freshman & sophomore years, before transferring to Harrisburg High School where he started at both DE & RB.

As a freshman, he tallied 121 tackles, 27 tackles for loss and 18.5 sacks. As a junior, he collected 69 tackles, 20 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks.

As a senior, Micah posted 1,239 rushing yards, 27 rushing touchdowns (tied for ninth in the state) 99 receiving yards and 2 receiving touchdowns. He racked up 55 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, 10+1⁄2 sacks and one interception.

Micah also played varsity basketball. Not enough room to post all those stats too. :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, he will out run the RB on running plays.

While not blocking anybody like we do now? Of course that wouldn't work.

Now...if he could PANCAKE some people like our great LT's used to do...zeke and tony will follow.

You ain't no zeke/tony hater are ya?

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
While not blocking anybody like we do now? Of course that wouldn't work.

Now...if he could PANCAKE some people like our great LT's used to do...zeke and tony will follow.

You ain't no zeke/tony hater are ya?

When the play calls for the OL to pull, then Parsons would have to slow down and wait for the play to develop. But if Parsons wait, he would get pancaked by the DL, so no he would have to go full speed and most likely out run the RB. You know I’m just having fun with…

Verdict

Reaction score
No surprise there he’s a converted rb. That’s cool the team is actually thinking about it, so whose #3 and #4 ?

I can foresee a situation where the Cowboys only keep two RBs on the 53 and have Parsons as an emergency #3 back, and possibly a tight end as the emergency #4. They might need to do that to protect the rest of the roster depth they have acquired.

Both RBs remaining likely make it to the PS. (Knox, Hardy). How much more valuable would it be to keep an extra DB, WR, Or DL? We are already wasting a roster spot this year on Jaylon!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When the play calls for the OL to pull, then Parsons would have to slow down and wait for the play to develop. But if Parsons wait, he would get pancaked by the DL, so no he would have to go full speed and most likely out run the RB. You know I’m just having fun with…
I know ....I'm finally having some fun here ,.,,after weeks of off season screwiness.

On a serious note...that rhythm of an O lineman....welll....not for the feint of heart. When to bump and move to the next level...when to submarine someone. Or PANCAKE!

When to HOLD so your QB doesn't get filleted, even if it's 10 yards.

I like PANCAKED the best. Even if you can outrun everyone.

And...I like Zeke's fearless blocking...not just a blitzing safety...he WILL chuck a d lineman....and has had to do it regularly.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If he ever has to come into the game on offense, then something went terribly wrong this season.

If it was full time, yes. However, I wouldn't mind him doing it once in a while. Besides, this team's had two way players before.