Parsons neutralized as a DE

AKATheRake

Reaction score
3 of our best defensive lineman are out. When you have one of the best blitzers in the game and the rest back up offensive lineman coming at you then you just put 2 guys on the non olineman. When Gregory and Lawrence come back this defense is going to be so much better then yesterdays team. Nobody wants to admit that here.

Question is, when will Lawrence and Gregory come back? When will Gallimore play?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
3 of our best defensive lineman are out. When you have one of the best blitzers in the game and the rest back up offensive lineman coming at you then you just put 2 guys on the non olineman. When Gregory and Lawrence come back this defense is going to be so much better then yesterdays team. Nobody wants to admit that here.

That’s not enough. Stop over playing Golston & Basham and let Anae & Armstrong get reps.

sunalsorises

Reaction score

Are you sure Lawrence exists? He’s like Kaiser Soze at this point. He’s the legend of Tank.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Question is, when will Lawrence and Gregory come back? When will Gallimore play?
I would like to know this as well. Based off initial reports tank should have been back weeks ago.

Dude always seems to be injured. I think it's time to move on from him in the off-season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Our pass rush sucked yesterday. Carr had all day to throw. It wasn’t Parsons fault. I’m tired of losing on Thanksgiving. Wouldn’t mind letting someone else have this game.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted, opponents have schemed up to Parsons and are chipping him when he pass rushes and pretty much eliminated him out of the game.

P.S. they won’t call holding against him so it’s pointless.

The solution is to have real DEs that can pass rush and let Parsons blitz from various locations.
if they are chipping him, then it means he is doing his job....it takes more personnel to stop him, so it means others are getting 1:1 looks and they are not getting the job done....losing Gregory hurt, because he was the one getting a lot of double teams and getting chipped and it allowed others and Parsons free-er looks to rush...

right now our top 4 DL men are out.....I am not surprised to see them focus on parsons because he is the best player on the defense they need to focus on stopping.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted, opponents have schemed up to Parsons and are chipping him when he pass rushes and pretty much eliminated him out of the game.

P.S. they won’t call holding against him so it’s pointless.

The solution is to have real DEs that can pass rush and let Parsons blitz from various locations.

It’s like you watch a completely different game than anyone else. Parsons was in Carr’s lap consistently even while being held damn near every play. He also drew double teams consistently which will be huge once Gregory (maybe Tank) get back.

He hasn’t been neutralized in any way. Just another nonsense “look at me” take from you.

They need to send a few of those chop blocks into the league office because more than once he was cut low while engaged high, and vice versa, which is illegal.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s like you watch a completely different game than anyone else. Parsons was in Carr’s lap consistently even while being held damn near every play. He also drew double teams consistently which will be huge once Gregory (maybe Tank) get back.

He hasn’t been neutralized in any way. Just another nonsense “look at me” take from you.

They need to send a few of those chop blocks into the league office because more than once he was cut low while engaged high, and vice versa, which is illegal.

Parsons has been the best player on the field the last 2 weeks in losses and it’s not even close.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Our pass rush sucked yesterday. Carr had all day to throw. It wasn’t Parsons fault. I’m tired of losing on Thanksgiving. Wouldn’t mind letting someone else have this game.

Especially if the NFL is going to target that part of our schedule because Aikman ran his big mouth.

I know business man Jerry wants that game but think about your freakin team. The NFL is screwing us over and giving us a handful of games in 2 or 3 weeks time. It’s ridiculous.