Parsons neutralized as a DE

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Parsons is Lawrence Taylor lite. I can’t believe I’d toss that comparison out 11 games into a career, but dude is a monster, game changer, player that the other team is completely terrified of.

he’s been that good. Whether he’s chipped, doubled, held with no call, whatever, his impact right now is astounding. Not sure what transpired post NE game, but he’s consistently played at a high level for roughly 4-5 weeks now.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted, opponents have schemed up to Parsons and are chipping him when he pass rushes and pretty much eliminated him out of the game.

P.S. they won’t call holding against him so it’s pointless.

The solution is to have real DEs that can pass rush and let Parsons blitz from various locations.

there were couple of clear holding by the tackles didnt get called , I agree,
But he was the only one bringing any pass rush and making Carr get rid of the ball in hurry many times

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
You cant be serious. He literally was the entire Dallas pass rush all night. He had no help whatsoever.

Reactions: BAT

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted, opponents have schemed up to Parsons and are chipping him when he pass rushes and pretty much eliminated him out of the game.

P.S. they won’t call holding against him so it’s pointless.

The solution is to have real DEs that can pass rush and let Parsons blitz from various locations.

Yawn.................another garbage claim. Your threads should be banned for inaccuracy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ummm What game did you watch?

If that’s what you call be neutralized than I’ll take a lot more players who are neutralized.

Let me guess.. You thought Dak was awesome yesterday too?

Dak was great yesterday. LOL

375 yards, 2 TD's, one called back, 0 picks and a 106 QBR. I think he completed nearly 70% of his passes as well.

33 points. I think its been proven over and over again that you have no clue about QB's. This proves it again.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
So Tyron called for holding that took 4 points off the board for Dallas.

Anyone see a whit of difference between this "hold" and what was happening to Parsons all game long????

Zman5

Reaction score
Other then Basham occasionally without Parsons the pressure is non existent . I think Gholston and OSA will be nice additions to the defense but they have to get used to these endless NFL seasons . Pre season plus 17 games is criminal in a sport this physical .

If they are going to keep that schedule moving forward, they need to change the rules to allow more active players on game day.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
N0NFzjR.gif